Bloomsburg University

sweetgal154

Reaction score
hey--

was just curious if any one of you graduated and/or are currently attending Bloomsburg..would be nice if there was any comments, advices, or tips that I should be aware of. Bloomsburg is a small school in PA with very small deaf programs. If you want any further info-- here's the website : http://www.bloomu.edu/ :cool:

No I haven't attended this University. Perhaps someone else here might have. Did you attend there?

Nup...haven't attended that uni. Where is it located? (haven't checked the site on the uni, just can't be bothered at this stage. :P ) Am too tired! ;)

Goldie

A new interpreter showed up in my high school and she came from BU. She said that BU has good classes for ASL, but is in middle of nowhere... Her signing seemed pretty good for a beginner interpreter. I wonder if they have deaf students at BU. Why don't you contact admissions or the office for disabled students and find out if you can contact some deafies at BU. Then they could answer your questions better.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
No I haven't attended this University. Perhaps someone else here might have. Did you attend there?

I will be attending Bloomsburg University (freshman) :)

Originally posted by kuifje75
A new interpreter showed up in my high school and she came from BU. She said that BU has good classes for ASL, but is in middle of nowhere... Her signing seemed pretty good for a beginner interpreter. I wonder if they have deaf students at BU. Why don't you contact admissions or the office for disabled students and find out if you can contact some deafies at BU. Then they could answer your questions better.

Yes, they do have some deafies at BU..I only know two of them. I am not exactly sure how many BU has. Also, BU has lots of interpreting majors so if we see someone signing, you can't tell if someone's hearing or deaf. LOL:laugh2:

Originally posted by sweetgal154
Yes, they do have some deafies at BU..I only know two of them. I am not exactly sure how many BU has. Also, BU has lots of interpreting majors so if we see someone signing, you can't tell if someone's hearing or deaf. LOL:laugh2:

I have heard about BU from a friend of mine, Tara, who is a student over there.

Back