Birthday... WTF

nozobo

Reaction score
got this in my email...

"Hello nozobo, We at AllDeaf.com would like to wish you a happy birthday today!" It's not even the 16th tomorrow yet... Did somebody look at wrong calendar? heh... sorry i wasn't around that much... My routine was off lately...

It will be soon! ha! :)

Happy Birthday to you! HOpe you have a wonderful day! :)

why you said WTF? It was not nice to say that because alldeaf was so nice to think about you and say Happy Birthday early.

Maybe he live in other side of Earth with different date. I mean, right now, Australia is April 17th. :D

why you said WTF? It was not nice to say that because alldeaf was so nice to think about you and say Happy Birthday early.

I agree with you, he should be pleasant when someone say, "Happy Birthday" to him.

What the fuck??>> Another more year??!! :giggle:

Happy Birthday!!!! ;):):)

prod_671_18210.gif
nozobo!!

Hope you had a good birthday. ;)

got this in my email...

"Hello nozobo, We at AllDeaf.com would like to wish you a happy birthday today!" It's not even the 16th tomorrow yet... Did somebody look at wrong calendar? heh... sorry i wasn't around that much... My routine was off lately...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Hope you had a wonderful on that day ! :party: :birthday:

I received the birthday greeting myself and wouldn't care if it was on my birthday, a day early or late or on the 4th of July or Christmas. What are you complaining about anyway? Some people!!

^^^ My sentiments exactly.

Happy Birthday, anyway, Nozobo.

Thabks ppl... My tips? Don't take ur life too serious like some people does over ANYTHING

Back