Biologist: Having sex on a first date may lead to long term relationship

lumbingmi

Reaction score
April 27, 2007

SLEEPING with someone on a first date can INCREASE chances of a long-term relationship, a biologist claims.

Dr Barry Gibb rejects the belief it is best to wait before having sex.

His new book, The Rough Guide To The Brain, says love-making sparks chemical changes in the brain that lead to love and commitment.

Dr Gibb said yesterday: “Behind all those romantic coy looks is a brain on chemical rampage.”

The Sun Online - News: First-date sex 'is the best'

I think I'll show this article to this girl I'm interested in. :naughty:

I think I'll show this article to this girl I'm interested in. :naughty:

Yea that s what i m going to tell all of my dates in the future. :cheers:

"Do you know that it s scientifically fact that having sex lead to long healthy term relationship?? " :D

Yea that s what i m going to tell all of my dates in the future. :cheers:

"Do you know that it s scientifically fact that having sex lead to long healthy term relationship?? " :D

what if they're the wham-bam-thankyou type of people?

Ok..everyone...have sex on your first date! Nobody will be called a whore then!

ha.. yeah right.. but its really bad idea especially with kids due to sexually transmitted diseases out there... need to wait till your wedding night then you can do it.. better safe than be sorry.. :)

ha.. yeah right.. but its really bad idea especially with kids due to sexually transmitted diseases out there... need to wait till your wedding night then you can do it.. better safe than be sorry.. :)

like you waited until your wedding night??? YA RIGHT! :giggle:

what if he or she sucks at it? :-X

i have heard stories about that!!! then you are "stuck" being married to that person! FAWGET IT!!! :thumbd:

i have heard stories about that!!! then you are "stuck" being married to that person! FAWGET IT!!! :thumbd:

yes I agree!

better to know if you and the SO are compatible for sex!

yep I second.. Feistychick is right.. I don't believe in waiting til marriage.. blah cuz I feel worried about what will happen and blah also I'm not gonna get married at all cuz of divorce rates are high here in california so living with some1 is better than nothing ;)

then it's true. Everytime I go on date with someone and never have sex until laaaaaaater. Then realize we screw up.

Ok..everyone...have sex on your first date! Nobody will be called a whore then!

It´s big difference between old time and present time... At old time - oohhh awful... they dirt your name and call you whore, slut, etc but at present time no more but accept what they are...

I know most people have sex on their first date or sex with a lot of guys doesn´t affect us really... All what we say is their business instead of judge them whore, slut, etc.

Back