Biologist: Having sex on a first date may lead to long term relationship

Well, it works for me like a charm and now my girl is my wife. We are very much in love

like you waited until your wedding night??? YA RIGHT! :giggle:

what if he or she sucks at it? :-X

i have heard stories about that!!! then you are "stuck" being married to that person! FAWGET IT!!! :thumbd:

I agree..I couldnt wait until my wedding night...no way! Too horny to wait. :giggle:

like you waited until your wedding night??? YA RIGHT! :giggle:

what if he or she sucks at it? :-X

i have heard stories about that!!! then you are "stuck" being married to that person! FAWGET IT!!! :thumbd:

Believe it or not.. David and I never had sex till our wedding night. :P

Interesting article....but the hard part of dating and jumping into the sack on first date is knowing if that person will be around the next morning or not.....

Interesting article....but the hard part of dating and jumping into the sack on first date is knowing if that person will be around the next morning or not.....

If sex was so great, I can guarantee you that person will be sticking around for you. :dance2: :fruit:

Ummm....where is that Spanish Fly stuff??? *leaving to go to sex shop now*

Nah that don't work for me. ;)

Just depending on the personality.

Nah that don't work for me. ;)

Just depending on the personality.

You would likely to be successfully to get sex on the first date with men more than women.

Pity women do not understand men's need :pissed:

You would likely to be successfully to get sex on the first date with men more than women.

True about me have sex with men than women..

Yeah I understand what you mean.. It's just frustrating...

Ok..now this is where I don't get it. Men complain that women r hard-headed about having sex on the first date or so quickly with a new date but if a woman does do it quickly, she is called a slut and dumped by the guys because she is too "easy" and not relationship material. U can't have it all. :)

Well, nothing wrong with first date sex between two consenting adults if they have same goals I guess :) If they don't, well, it's considered a lesson maybe?

Ok..now this is where I don't get it. Men complain that women r hard-headed about having sex on the first date or so quickly with a new date but if a woman does do it quickly, she is called a slut and dumped by the guys because she is too "easy" and not relationship material. U can't have it all. :)

They call that double standard, shel!! LOL

One word for you Jealous

Why? Because more if not often a guy would want to keep woman all to himself for sex purpose. Of course that woman (unless she's sex worker) wouldn't want to stand up to that kind of treatment. Then woman wld move on to other man. Thus men tend to degrading woman by calling them nasty names so they could have their own self-gratitude.

True about me have sex with men than women..

Yeah I understand what you mean.. It's just frustrating...

Basically if you re looking for quick and fun, you just go for men. If you re looking for long term commitment , you go for women. Am i right or wrong?

One word for you Jealous

Why? Because more if not often a guy would want to keep woman all to himself for sex purpose. Of course that woman (unless she's sex worker) wouldn't want to stand up to that kind of treatment. Then woman wld move on to other man. Thus men tend to degrading woman by calling them nasty names so they could have their own self-gratitude.

There are some women like that but there are some women who really honestly like the guys and the guys says they feel the connection. Suppose they know each other as friends for several years and then they go out on a date. They discuss about deep issues relating to life and love. Then, they go to his house and start making out..whoops! Sex happens. No harm done right? They date a few more times but the guy keeps bringing up about moving too quick on the first date and obsessing about it. The woman doesnt make a big fuss about it and just want to go with the flow. The guy finally tells the woman he is not sure about having feelings for her all because she moved too fast on the first date. :eek3: He moved as fast too so what's the big fuss? Excuses or just too paranoid thinking that the woman could be a slut? Sometimes people just make a big deal over everything and this was one of those times. :ugh3:

ROFL. Of course, only a man would write such a book and talk about how having sex on the first date with someone can improve your chances of being in a long-term relationship with that person. How long is long-term? 6 months? A year? 5 years? Why didn't he say first-date sex would improve one's chances of marriage? That's what I thought. :ugh3:

Back