Be honest and NO BASHING!!!

Do you support Pregnant and Unmarried Women? Even your women-friends?

• Yes, I support them: Even my women-friends. No matter what.

Votes: 29 72.5%
  • No, I don't support them: They are not my friends anymore.

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Yes, I support them: Even when I don't have any at this moment.

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • No, I don't support them: Even when I don't have any at this moment.

• I believe in God wanting Women to be having babies for any reason, it is their own decision.

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • I believe in God punishing Women to wanting to have babies for any reason.

• I believe in Women to be happy with their decisions, their choices no matter how hard it is.

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • I believe in Women who are pregnant will get married for love, not just the sake of their babies.

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • I believe in Women who are pregnant must get married for the sake of their babies.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • It is none of our business and It is Women's own business. PERIOD.

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeafMommy0407

Reaction score
I want to know your opinion and I want you all to be completely honest. NO BASHING TO EACH OTHER!!! If I see any bashing, I will report so pls do not make me do that. I want you all to answer with your honest answer and I will respect your opinion.

I just want to know your opinions on that, That all. Because I have women who are my friends that were that way. I still support them no matter what.

BTW, NO LECTURES. Thank you.

Last edited:
I want to know your opinion and I want you all to be completely honest. NO BASHING TO EACH OTHER!!! If I see any bashing, I will report so pls do not make me do that. I want you all to answer with your honest answer and I will respect your opinion.

How can i give you my opinion?? you had not posted a question

What is it you want to know??

Guys, I was working on it. It wasnt supposed to show it til I am finished. Anyways, here it is.

I do not know what r u tryig to say ?

What do you expecting us vote this for your pete sake?

People are change their lives if not married as condiser unwed... Their decision women are want to keep the child.

I was unwed and have 1st child.. and got additional another 2 children.. then married.. So what.. I'm not embrassement.. because glad I wasn't born year 1950'ish to below.. There's old fashioned year and require you married woman and have babies..

Today is different totally..

I do not know what r u tryig to say ?

What do you expecting us vote this for your pete sake?

People are change their lives if not married as condiser unwed... Their decision women are want to keep the child.

I was unwed and have 1st child.. and got additional another 2 children.. then married.. So what.. I'm not embrassement.. because glad I wasn't born year 1950'ish to below.. There's old fashioned year and require you married woman and have babies..

Today is different totally..

I was trying to say that do you support your women friends who got pregnant? Do you tell them you better get married right away? do you tell them *Oh I am so happy for you!*? Or do you just turn them away? That is what I meant.

I don't know which one of the polls questions fits this, so I haven't voted.

However, I will say this. I'm pro choice, and would support any decision my pregnant friend would make. I don't believe in asserting my will on anyone; especially on the matters of pregnancy. In my mind, it's her body, and therefore, her decision to make. Not mine.

Funny this came up. About 10 yrs ago, a friend of mine came to me, and told me she THOUGHT she was pregnant. She was freaking out. I calmed her down, and asked her if she knew for sure whether she was pregnant or not. Turned out, she was jumping the gun, and didn't know for sure yet. I told her to get a test, and then, we'd sit down and I'd listen to her and help her figure out what she wanted to do.

Sad to say, she never got back to me. About a week later, I found out she had committed suicide. :(

This has shaped how I feel about things like this. I strongly believe that women need to be listened to. It doesn't matter to me whether my friend wants to keep her child or have an abortion. It's up to her to decide. I'm just there to listen ....

I don't know which one of the polls questions fits this, so I haven't voted.

However, I will say this. I'm pro choice, and would support any decision my pregnant friend would make. I don't believe in asserting my will on anyone; especially on the matters of pregnancy. In my mind, it's her body, and therefore, her decision to make. Not mine.

Funny this came up. About 10 yrs ago, a friend of mine came to me, and told me she THOUGHT she was pregnant. She was freaking out. I calmed her down, and asked her if she knew for sure whether she was pregnant or not. Turned out, she was jumping the gun, and didn't know for sure yet. I told her to get a test, and then, we'd sit down and I'd listen to her and help her figure out what she wanted to do.

Sad to say, she never got back to me. About a week later, I found out she had committed suicide. :(

This has shaped how I feel about things like this. I strongly believe that women need to be listened to. It doesn't matter to me whether my friend wants to keep her child or have an abortion. It's up to her to decide. I'm just there to listen ....

I am sorry :hug: I just wanted to know ppl's opinion about Pregnant, Unmarried Women that all. I mean, maybe I should lock this thread and just throw this away if this is stupid. I didnt mean to bring up bad things or anything like that. I am sorry.

I was trying to say that do you support your women friends who got pregnant? Do you tell them you better get married right away? do you tell them *Oh I am so happy for you!*? Or do you just turn them away? That is what I meant.

Ahh, Thanks for your explation..

Doesn't matter their business.. unwed preggy.. As long Woman is happy.. go ahead...

:)

If people turn away.. They are not willing chance giving them another time deserved better.. If refused.. their loss..

I cant vote cuz some of thing in there I belive.

But I will say this it is a women's choice how they want to go thru it. If she ask for my help then I will be there. If not that is her problem but hopefully she will make the right decision. I have a cousin who got preggy when she was in high school *yes she did graduated from h.s*. She put the baby up for adoption and that was back in 1977 so this child is now 29 yrs old. I have no idea where he is but hopefully that he have a good life.

I have asked to close this thread because ppl got confused and got touched. So I am very sorry, I didnt mean to bring this up. So sorry. *head down, walking away.*

I have asked to close this thread because ppl got confused and got touched. So I am very sorry, I didnt mean to bring this up. So sorry. *head down, walking away.*

This is a touchy subject, but please do what you feel is best. Thank you for your kindness, though. I know you meant no harm. :)

I'm sorry people are being such asses about this. :(

But I'm glad you bought this up, though. You didn't do anything wrong here.

Hey its ok, nothing wrong with asking for people's opinions. Anyways, yes I do support women that get pregnant, unmarried, etc.. The way I see it is when a woman makes that choice and becomes pregnant. They are always gonna need someone to help them no matter who it is family, friends, boyfriend, etc.. It don't always happen I understand that. So many things can be brought up about this subject. But theres always gonna be so many good questions on this, but never enough answers.

Yes, I support them: Even my women-friends. No matter what.

i have a friend who got preggy twice by different dads she not married but she still with her 2nd baby's daddy

I would support all of women who is pregnant without marriage no matter what. That's their choose even if it's mistake, still would support them. I don't care what people(religion or who against it) think of them.

I am prochoice and I support a woman's right to choose. I will be there for my friend if she chose to keep it or give it up for adoption or have an abortion. It's a woman's body and choice.. nobody's else!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back