Be honest and NO BASHING!!!

Do you support Pregnant and Unmarried Women? Even your women-friends?

• Yes, I support them: Even my women-friends. No matter what.

Votes: 29 72.5%
  • No, I don't support them: They are not my friends anymore.

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Yes, I support them: Even when I don't have any at this moment.

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • No, I don't support them: Even when I don't have any at this moment.

• I believe in God wanting Women to be having babies for any reason, it is their own decision.

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • I believe in God punishing Women to wanting to have babies for any reason.

• I believe in Women to be happy with their decisions, their choices no matter how hard it is.

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • I believe in Women who are pregnant will get married for love, not just the sake of their babies.

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • I believe in Women who are pregnant must get married for the sake of their babies.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • It is none of our business and It is Women's own business. PERIOD.

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I cannot poll those question. because My mom had me when she was not married and my father that i never met. He left us and my mom did lost alot of her friends and some family members. I been raise in tough and i not want to end up like her. So I am stick with my promise, Married then have children.

Whether a pregnancy is planned or unplanned, so much support and love is needed to be given. We have been born and bred with freedom of choice, so no matter what the choice maybe, it's up to us to be there for that person, and let them know to follow their heart, and we are by their side in that decision.

Umm is this about an abortion? cause I don't see where it say that, all I see is will I support and love my girls if they end up getting pregnant without marriage first? of course I will, afterall I became pregnant myself at a younger age and I wasn't even married at that time, things like that happen, young gals makes mistakes and we learn to live with those mistakes by raising the child....IF I can do it, anyone can :)

btw I'm a pro-life, don't believe in abortion... and if my friends had one, I'm still their friend, I'm not going to turn my back on my friends for getting one, but I do hope they give some time and think more on this before going ahead to have one....

Umm is this about an abortion? cause I don't see where it say that, all I see is will I support and love my girls if they end up getting pregnant without marriage first? of course I will, afterall I became pregnant myself at a younger age and I wasn't even married at that time, things like that happen, young gals makes mistakes and we learn to live with those mistakes by raising the child....IF I can do it, anyone can :)

btw I'm a pro-life, don't believe in abortion... and if my friends had one, I'm still their friend, I'm not going to turn my back on my friends for getting one, but I do hope they give some time and think more on this before going ahead to have one....

The thread isn't just about abortion, exactly. It's actually about supporting a pregnant woman regardless of the choice she makes.

No this is not about an abortion. This is about supporting pregnant, unmarried women in any way.

Hmmm... My views. I believe that a woman should be able to get pregnant and have children, without being married. There are, however, certain things that I ask... 1. Can this person provide for, take care of, and do everything that needs to be done for the child to have a good life. 2. Good role model... 3. And I can't stress this enough... Think of the children BEFORE yourselves...

I know someone, with two kids, she's in jail right now, and the two kids are separated over some distance. (still with family, thank god.)

It just saddens me to watch something happen, where the ultimate consequences affect children...

I believe in martial marriages and bearing children. But don't get me wrong... I am all open with women who get pregnant when they are not married. I have 3 sisters and a brother's gf got pregnant before they were married. I learned not to judge. No one is perfect.

We are allow to make mistake. Making them is teaching us to become better people.

I thank for my parents who took my siblings in and supported them in every ways. I would have done that to my children. There is no way I would abandon them.

I think that there are many unwanted children in the world that come into the world because the man and woman couldn't wait or just wanted to feel the rush. Then when the woman becomes pregnant...I think the best option is to put the child up for adoption so he or she can be adopted into a loving home. There are many children who are birthed into this world and not birthed into their biological family.
I don't believe in abortion. Killing innocent babies who have had no chance to grow and be a part of the world and all because of two people's thoughtlessness and selfishness. I make an exception in EXTREME cases where abortion might be okay, though those instances are rare.
Adoption is best. There are many people who try to have children but can't. Adopting a child or even many children allows them to have life and learn love.

Back