Be honest and NO BASHING!!!

Do you support Pregnant and Unmarried Women? Even your women-friends?

• Yes, I support them: Even my women-friends. No matter what.

Votes: 29 72.5%
  • No, I don't support them: They are not my friends anymore.

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Yes, I support them: Even when I don't have any at this moment.

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • No, I don't support them: Even when I don't have any at this moment.

• I believe in God wanting Women to be having babies for any reason, it is their own decision.

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • I believe in God punishing Women to wanting to have babies for any reason.

• I believe in Women to be happy with their decisions, their choices no matter how hard it is.

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • I believe in Women who are pregnant will get married for love, not just the sake of their babies.

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • I believe in Women who are pregnant must get married for the sake of their babies.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • It is none of our business and It is Women's own business. PERIOD.

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted "Yes, I support them: Even my women-friends. No matter what." I'm pro choice... I have a female cousin gave birth to a baby boy when she was 16 years old. My uncle and aunt support her and her baby. NO MATTER WHAT!!! They love them very much....

I have always been a pro choice! I do not believe in running somebody's else life. It is NOT even my damn business with somebody's life. The only thing that I would object is when somebody's else business gets involved in my life. So, seeing another chick gets preggy out of wedlock, or having abortation or not does NOT have anything to do with my business so therefore I got NOTHING to do with this chick!

When I see somebody trying to tell somebody else how to run their life, it shows me that this person is trying to control somebody else in his or her own belief and that is totally wrong!

I do NOT believe in God that wants one of us running somebody's elese life. Nobody have the right to do so anyway.

Yes I voted. I dont judge women who get preg by accident or on purpose. I don't respect women who don't want babies and killed baby from doctor that women who got preg. I understand about teenager girls get preg, they have to give babies up because no money, parents, or whatever.

Apparently the creator of this thread is asking:

"Do you support Pregnant and Unmarried Women? Even your women-friends?"

..which shows above the poll, it's possible this question wasn't inserted in the creator's post...a simple oversight, I've done it.... ;)

The request to have this thread closed will be denied for the time being...as long as this thread continues to head in the right direction. Also, the creator had every good intention to post such a poll, no harm done. So, carry on, but remember...no bashing or provoking such ideals to which this thread is concerned with!

Thank you!

~RR

..which shows above the poll, it's possible this question wasn't inserted in the creator's post...a simple oversight, I've done it.... ;)

The request to have this thread closed will be denied for the time being...as long as this thread continues to head in the right direction. Also, the creator had every good intention to post such a poll, no harm done. So, carry on, but remember...no bashing or provoking such ideals to which this thread is concerned with!

Thank you!

~RR

I chase you. I wonder if you will fix my first 1,000th post to sticky? Can you? To look for, "ATTENTION: I am in TROUBLE!"

Thank you!

~RR

Thanks, RoadRunner.

Thanks, RoadRunner.

I believe in all women have a right to get pregnant any time they wish,,, married or not... it is their own right,,,,i would support all my friends who got preggy unmarried... it is their own decision .. not mine...
SxyPorkie

If I don't meet the right guy or get married by the time I turn 40-41, I plan to get pregnant and raise on my own.

Actually, This is a good thread to be asked. Abortions and Adoptions, etc usually are always a dicey issue. Now, A woman should deserve as much support as she can through her pregnancy for any reason at all. A pregnant woman will certainly go through alot of emotional battles (More like a roller coaster ride, that is) and should be able to get what she needs in order to make herself and the baby much better. It is not a easy thing to do but in time, the support is what really counts at the most.

If I don't meet the right guy or get married by the time I turn 40-41, I plan to get pregnant and raise on my own.

I know women who do that, and see absolutely wrong with that, as long as they have the financial means to raise a child all the way to adulthood as well as the commitment to be always be there for the child all the time and is prepared to raise one.

That is what I am talking about. That is why I made this thread because I want to know your opinions because I see alots of women going thru that. I feel sorry for them but in a way I am so damn proud of them because they look like they are so happy and feeling amazing to feel a new life growing everyday in their own stomaches. It is a beautiful blessing to be looking at them and smile at them.

i am single by choice. i had twin sons- Joseph and Alan but they didnt make it then my son TJ , then my daughter Summer but she didnt make it. I am still not married. I am happy the way I am. Why do i need to get married? my family still support me. and the father is there for TJ. I am not sorry I had TJ. He is the best thing ever happen to me even tho his father and I are not together. But his father is there to help out with my car and things we both need.

If it happened to freinds of mine.. I will still always support them no matter what what happened. i am happy for them. having a baby is a miracle. God's blessings thats what i believe. I lost 3 of my babies. I guess it wasnt meant to be. But I thank God i have Tj in my life even tho Tj drive me crazy sometimes but hes my own flesh n blood. Even tho TJ is not perfect as he have Sensory Integration Disorder (Sensory Processing Disorder is new name now) I still love him cuz he is my child and always will be. I thank God i have friends who were there to support me and believe in me even tho when i was down .. They are my true friends.. :)

no matter what happened to them got preggy by accident or whatever.. BE HAPPY for them! just support them in decisions they will make. its gonna be hard, of course but listen to them and give them advices but DONT pressure them.. in end they will thank you for it and love you !

I support women´s choice, no matter what because it´s their business, not us.

But the problem is I don´t like if a woman who abort dozen of times for no reason because she must have known that there´re kind of sex protection.

Yup, that is true! I know one chick that had abortation 9 times and think it is nothing. But the last preggy she have, no clinic would offer abortation on her! She was so upset and now stuck with her son. Sad, eh? She is very uneducated chick. That is something that needs to take seriously. I think 3 strike is sufficient.

But the problem is I don´t like if a woman who abort dozen of times for no reason because she must have known that there´re kind of sex protection.

Yes, I agreed, I can't undertand why abortion is fashionable for Russian women than pills, I read somewhere they had about 7 to 9 abortion whilst married to a husband, and think only one child is good enough!! *SMH*

I can't vote in the poll because none of the choices really fit.

Some of the choices are too broad and undefined. What exactly does "support" mean? It means different things to different people.

The poll is just too broad.

I would support all of women who is pregnant without marriage no matter what. That's their choose even if it's mistake, still would support them. I don't care what people(religion or who against it) think of them.

yea true i agree with u..

I think that sex should be saved for marriage. I know from experience which yes I fell in that area. I did have sex before marriage it felt awful. I just wanted to run, I felt I gave a piece of myself away that I knew the guy wasn't even going to stay with me. It was just a matter of time.

I support, love and stand by those that are unwed and pregnant. Just as God wouldn't want us to abandon those that are sick, in need of clothes, hungry..he would NOT want us to abandon them. If we turn them away is that REALLY LOVE? How can we judge when we ourselves all have fallen. Not one of us is perfect.

So my vote would be I don't condone the lifestyle but I do support the person. I was once them, and I knew better. I was raised in a Christian home. But we are all human, we all make mistakes, we all learn from our mistakes and we all have to move on.

Anyhow, that is my theory.

I was unmarried and I got pregnant with my first child... my boyfriend (now husband) told me he supported me in whatever decision I made. It was a very hard decision, but I decided to keep the baby and we married a year later. We did lose a few good friends and even some family. It hurt so bad, but we learned who our true friends were. I think of it like this... IF it happened to YOU or your girlfriend or partner, how would YOU want to be treated??

So, of course, I voted to support them all the way no matter what!!

kmjbmama

Back