BB curve or sidekick 2008 (with camera) Which pic is good or clear?

T-Mobile have unlimited on Text Messages. My BB is coming from T-Mobile. I don't like 200 or 300 text message limited. It's SUCK!

Mine is 250 messages (SMS), that enough for me since I use IM via data only to prevent charge the SMS.

Verizon's plan isn't cheaper.

Mine is 250 messages (SMS), that enough for me since I use IM via data only to prevent charge the SMS.

Verizon's plan isn't cheaper.

That's suck. I was plan to get BB from Verizon. I changed my mind not want my BB belong to Verizon. I need the text message with unlimited. I can talk with my friends and family through TM. I have Blackberry Instant Messenger too. My one of friend ask me if it's free use Blackberry IM? I said yeah it's free. She is happy and love her new BB.

hi mymda,

thanks for the info. i've seen this one on tmobile web. but sprint offer $29.99 for unlimited data, txt msg and IMs. (I'm thinking about it first).

how's the tmobile dash? do you have IP relay on your dash?
and how's the camera? also video recording?

I don't think IP relay software will work with my dash but mostly with BB or SK do have built-in IP relay inculde.

for camera, dash can take pix up to 1240x1024 with super fine.

video recording offer AVI or MPEG, while video records there some little shutter not bad but zoom feature must turn off recording then change zoom then record again that is no big deal for me.

Dg

That's suck. I was plan to get BB from Verizon. I changed my mind not want my BB belong to Verizon. I need the text message with unlimited. I can talk with my friends and family through TM. I have Blackberry Instant Messenger too. My one of friend ask me if it's free use Blackberry IM? I said yeah it's free. She is happy and love her new BB.

but Verizon has largest network coverage with more EVDO (3G).

If you live in nowhere or rural area, even small town then Verizon could only choice for best service.

yes, I do have BB 8830 without camera and i am very happy with it.
the BB with camera is not my addict. ;)

i'm glad you're happy with your BB 8830 with no camera.

i understand that you're not addict to BB with camera. :)

why do i need BB with camera, it's for in case of emergency like car accident. i carry my BB with me everywhere. and i don't want to carry separate camera which i have camera but not on my BB. that's why i need to have BB with camera.

i want to leave my separate camera at home. i'm using my camera for youtube.

thanks mymda for the picture you showed me. interesting.

what's the paper things on your laptop? i mean cover the mouse point. (i wonder why).

i almost want to buy tmobile dash but no IP relay on tmobile dash.
but i'm going to stick with BB.

thanks for the picture you showed me. interesting. may i ask how much do you pay for that montly on your dash?

what's the paper things on your laptop? i mean cover the mouse point. (i wonder).

i almost want to buy tmobile dash but no IP relay on tmobile dash.
but i'm going to stick with BB.

good choice for BB over Dash, I had T-Mobile MDA was bad so T-Mobile offer me free replacement for Dash that is why.

That paper cover touchpad that I never use it and protect from tear and worn if I plan to sell it in the future.

Dg

good choice for BB over Dash, I had T-Mobile MDA was bad so T-Mobile offer me free replacement for Dash that is why.

That paper cover touchpad that I never use it and protect from tear and worn if I plan to sell it in the future.

Dg

ah, i see. you lucky for free replacement.

I don't think IP relay software will work with my dash but mostly with BB or SK do have built-in IP relay inculde.

for camera, dash can take pix up to 1240x1024 with super fine.

video recording offer AVI or MPEG, while video records there some little shutter not bad but zoom feature must turn off recording then change zoom then record again that is no big deal for me.

Dg

Wow, how old on your lappy?

Mines is just 6 years old now for sony lappy
Mouse USB plugged in USB hub box
My old ID card cover over the pad.

hey,

thanks for the picture you showed me this. that picture is not bad.

well, i can't use IMs because of 300 mintues not enough you know. I want unlimited IMs, i don't want to think about 300 mintues. if i talk too long on IMs with friends then it will charge me for per mintues. deafclimber did told me about beejive on my other thread like you said. i'd rather unlimited IMs from sprint and i want to get BB curve too.

tmobile service has been good to me. i have to think about it first. i will PM you and ask you Qs about BB okay. i have to go. thanks xbgmer!
Mey, Don't take a serious personal ( okay?). Your post is not make sense. Or You are behind from knowledge about BB stuffs what RIM offer. You think that unlimited IMs from sprint only, not other services? LAUGHING, LAUGHING!! you are deadly wrong! I am like (giggle) where meyag get infom? you had told by people? the USAGE 300 usage mins (for txt), & DATA (email, IM, internet, wifi) have still running my BB since 8700 (was my first virgin before 8320 released) exactly as your service plans. I never use 300 usage mins since I using IM cleints on data.

Many IM apps for BB which running on DATA! No longer running TXT usages.

I do respect that you want sprint's offer for meet your budgets. I want you keep in mind that Sprint doesn't offer Unimited IMs only. T-Mobile was began to offer all fulltime IMs running on data on 2007 when 8320 released, no longer run txt usage. Now ATT recently offer all IMs running data, no longer txt usage. So, some people do perfer to using beejiveIM software i.e. third party like the third-party trillian style. ;)

I suggest you give a try beejivetalk on your 8700 for two weeks and dial #646# that will tell you minute usage. Or you can dial #225# tell you monthly payments.. You will be a big gulp! beejive offer trial 30 days for free! you don't require to pay & apply unless it expire trial.

No, I don't take it personally. Well, like I said I'm thinking about it first.

I want to upgrade for BB curve on same tmobile or maybe switch to sprint after my contract end next year (just maybe) like I said Tmobile has been good service and helpful to me. Ok, I will try beejive alright but I haven't tried beejive yet.
You see advertisement up there on the right upper corner from sprint relay. it says "Unlimited IMs, Unlimited Text Msg, Unlimited Email, Unlimited Internet". So, I just saw this advertisement right there. I didn't get info from my friend or whoever about this.

I need BB curve with camera for just in case of emergency like car accident or whatever happens like witness. my BB 8700 doesn't have camera. I don't want to carry separate digital camera you know what i mean. I always carry my BB 8700 with me everywhere.

Last edited:

I want to upgrade for BB curve on same tmobile or maybe switch to sprint after my contract end next year (just maybe) like I said Tmobile has been good service and helpful to me. Ok, I will try beejive alright but I haven't tried beejive yet.
You see advertisement up there on the right upper corner from sprint relay. it says "Unlimited IMs, Unlimited Text Msg, Unlimited Email, Unlimited Internet". So, I just saw this advertisement right there. I didn't get info from my friend or whoever about this.

I need BB curve with camera for just in case of emergency like car accident or whatever happens like witness. my BB 8700 doesn't have camera. I don't want to carry separate digital camera you know what i mean. I always carry my BB 8700 with me everywhere.

Hello,

I am sorry about off-topic:

I have owned Blackberry Pearl 8100 (black) from T-mobile

I have Blackberry Unlimited Data 39.99 per month
Unlimited SMS (short message service as "text message" as cellphone number) is 14.99 per month to any cellphone or other smartphones (such as PDA, MDA, Blackberrys)

I don't like T-mobile OZ Messenger because it was used SMS and so slow it is not use DATA.

I have Webmessenger ( for AIM and MSN) and Yahoo IM Messenger are using from the Internet data like as GPRS and EDGE Some Blackberry has WiFi Webmessenger and Yahoo IM messenger can use WiFi for other blackberry model

but I have been using most of SMS to my hearing family and friends on cellphone SMS

I will not stay as longer as Tmobile cuz the some coverage is SUCKS!!!! I will switch to Sprint Blackberry 8330 or AT&T Mobility Blackberry Bold 9000 smartphone it will be first 3G UTMS/HSPDA also bald will offers Wifi B/G.

I have to wait AT&T will release newest Blackberry Bold into their stores and I will buy it then automatically switch from Tmobile to AT&T for my current T-mobile phone number to transfer to my future new Blackberry bald and I don't need any new cellphone numbers. but I have to notify to friends and families about E-mails and Blackberry PIN and Blackberry Messenger for updates.

I will let you know AT&T blackberry pricing plan and text message plan

back to topic:

beejive and webmessenger is part of internet data

If you want to use Blackberry Messenger it will have unlimited chat for Blackberry to blackberry smartphones
you can download any Instant messenger software for your blackberry
BeeJive go to Beejive | instant messaging, just about anywhere

webmessenger go to WebMessenger Inc.

if you want to make much SMS to your family or friend. you have to add "Unlimited domestic messages" and you don't worry about your overage messaging charges you can send as much to talk to someone who has a cell phone.

if you can't afford your upgrade for SMS and you have to limit free monthly allowance message in one month and you can check your text message balance and Press #MSG# or #674# at no charge. you have to be careful for SMS overage charges as charge 20 cents each message

If you have any questions let me know
Have a good day
Coolguy1973fla

Last edited:

Mey, Thank God you didn't take it personal.. thank you for understanding. Oh I got you of what you mention sprint relay's advertisement banner on the alldeaf. So cool. I just zip my mouth. ha.. I am here to help you for purpose.. ;) Ahh of course I definitely know what you talking about Curve with camera for an emergency or else. Did i tell you No don't get curve & stay with 8700?? Ha.. I know you will love curve more.. I just wanted to share with you about DATA & TXT aka SMS of pro and con. But i glad that you did learn something new thing and grow your knowledge.

Beejivetalk's license can transfer from old or broke unit to new bb or iphone or window mobile or replacement unit for lifetime if you required. they will not charge for transfer.

or

there you check site: MUNDU , you can afford to pay 11 bucks for lifetime license.

Beejive and mundu are excellent IM software for blackberry series. its all up to you... :D

I wish you best luck! you better grab my inspired luck! ;)

Mey, Thank God you didn't take it personal.. thank you for understanding. Oh I got you of what you mention sprint relay's advertisement banner on the alldeaf. So cool. I just zip my mouth. ha.. I am here to help you for purpose.. ;) Ahh of course I definitely know what you talking about Curve with camera for an emergency or else. Did i tell you No don't get curve & stay with 8700?? Ha.. I know you will love curve more.. I just wanted to share with you about DATA & TXT aka SMS of pro and con. But i glad that you did learn something new thing and grow your knowledge.

Beejivetalk's license can transfer from old or broke unit to new bb or iphone or window mobile or replacement unit for lifetime if you required. they will not charge for transfer.

or

there you check site: MUNDU , you can afford to pay 11 bucks for lifetime license.

Beejive and mundu are excellent IM software for blackberry series. its all up to you... :D

I wish you best luck! you better grab my inspired luck! ;)

Yeah, I want to get BB curve. I'm a BB lover!. TSK TSK zip your mouth yeah. It's cool. I do like my BB 8700G but no camera. See that's why I need BB with camera.

I will check that link okay.

Man, new BB model B-O-L-D coming up. Geez!.

Alright, that's about it. If you want to tell me something. Please PM me okay.

Have a good weekend. Thanks! :)

BB Bold will be available in Australia as well, when they come out ;)

I'm just asking for your opinion.

I used my BB 8700G without camera. Which one is good or clear picture on BB curve or new sidekick 2008 with camera/video recording?. (anyone who buy new sidekick 2008, curious how was it? and how was the video/camera on BB curve?) or are both BB curve/sidekick with camera/video recording the same?.

I need to use camera/video recording for just in case of emergency if anything happens. (I don't want to carry separate camera, I want all in one).

:ty:

Peaceeeee ;)

Yes, I have Blackberry Curve 8330 CDMA Sprint for (north america only) with camera both video/picture all clean picture verry low KB but Video camera is very small kb per minute total 5 mintue about 1.5 to 2.0 mb not sure and also include tv, AIM,Goodle, MSN,ICQ, yahoo and Blackberry messenger high speed 3G in sprint very best signal than T0mobile is not much signal it suck

Sprint Blackberry 8830 World Edition Sim card/CDMA anywere over world you can BUT not include camera and tv. has IM messenger. What is best this Blackberry 8330 CDMA in Sprint. I don't like Sidekick EDGE is old still slow at T-mobile signal is very weak. I give you website Sprint Relay Store - Welcome! for speical the deaf relay store low price just $99.99 and 30 per month without voice and sms unlimited ic you use voice will charge .20 cent per minute. Sidekick 2008 battery hold should run out 1 day and Blackberry battery hold more long until out about 2-3 day high tech. Blackberry 8330 has usb to pc for internet boardband and battery charge.

I have Blackberry Cruve 8330 CDMA Sprint is very best than T-mobile. Blackberry Cruve 8330 include camera video/pictrue sure clean picture. include im messenger icq,yahoo,goodle,blackberry,msn and AIM also tv can watch football game live. Blackberry is more battery hold long good than 2-3 day good signal very strong with EVDO high speed. I don't like T-Mobile sidekick 2008 has EDGE slow signal weak has problem and battery hold no long only 1 day run out. I was quit T-Mobile Sidekick 3. Blackberry Cruve 8330 only good price only $ 99.99 and 30.00 per month without voice if use voice will be charge .20 cent per minute and sms is unlimited show you website is Sprint Relay Store - Welcome! and you don't brought sprint blackberry world editlion 8830 not have camera but good has both SIM card/CDMA ..

Yes, I have Blackberry Curve 8330 CDMA Sprint for (north america only) with camera both video/picture all clean picture verry low KB but Video camera is very small kb per minute total 5 mintue about 1.5 to 2.0 mb not sure and also include tv, AIM,Goodle, MSN,ICQ, yahoo and Blackberry messenger high speed 3G in sprint very best signal than T0mobile is not much signal it suck

Sprint Blackberry 8830 World Edition Sim card/CDMA anywere over world you can BUT not include camera and tv. has IM messenger. What is best this Blackberry 8330 CDMA in Sprint. I don't like Sidekick EDGE is old still slow at T-mobile signal is very weak. I give you website Sprint Relay Store - Welcome! for speical the deaf relay store low price just $99.99 and 30 per month without voice and sms unlimited ic you use voice will charge .20 cent per minute. Sidekick 2008 battery hold should run out 1 day and Blackberry battery hold more long until out about 2-3 day high tech. Blackberry 8330 has usb to pc for internet boardband and battery charge.

Thanks Wrabig for the whole info (And #57).

Obivously, Everyone likes BB than sidekick, Wowie. Of course, I'm a BB lover.

For sure, I will change to new BB curve from my old BB 87OOG. My contract with TMobile end next year jan 2009. I will switch to Sprint.

Almost deafies had changed new Sprint BB from T-Mobile Sidekick because T-mobile coverage was very poor. They loved BB.

Guys,

I like to get one BB someday, maybe like BB Bold or a better one, I am still stick with T-Mobile Dash for while, I am thinking about switch from tmo to sprint in the future, I am not hurry but still drooling over BB curve or better.

I find BB 8330 is best for all features but no wifi not much.

Dg

Back