Bad News

PurrMeow

Reaction score
I just received a call from one of my family members to confirmed that two of my family are currently in the hospital. They were sick with food posion - possible E-Coli posioning. It scared the heck out of me. I have to fly out early in the morning to be with two of my family tomorrow. I don't want to loose other members. It is too much for me! Please pray for two of my family to be recover! I am asking you to pray for them to be getting better!

I'm so sorry to hear this. <hugs> I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

It may be hard at times, but just know that God never gives us more than we can handle.
You and your family will be in my prayers.

I'm sorry to hear what happen to your family I will keep them in my prayers

I'm sorry to hear that. :hug: They're in my thoughts. ;)

TV news last night announced there are hundreds of sick people who ate bad chicken which they cooked using a microwave but supposedly cooked in an oven instead.

Duh if this may relate? However, I hope they get well.

I'm sorry to hear about your family, Purrmeow. I hope they get well soon.

Oh dang Purrmeow... hope your 2 relatives are recovering well from the food poisioning in hospital...ohhh boy ya gonna have to tough it out with the stress and more..do take your time with them and then ya can get back to your own stuff to do on your time as well...

Awww Purrmeow, I am sorry to hear about your family members catching food poisoning. I hope they will be alright and will pray for you and your family.

Eek, E-Coli. But I've read, said that naturally Humans can heal from this, all they need is rest and good nutrients. Good fortune on your family.

PurrMeow; I am so sorry to hear about your family. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Back