Bad News

Wow....I'm sorry to hear that. I hope they're coming out all right. They're in my prayers. Keep us posted if possible. :)

I am so sorry to hear that. I hope your family will be okay. I will pray for you and your family.

Sorry to hear; I hope and pray for their recovery and you take care of yourself, too.

Very sorry to hear about this. Hope all goes well. I will add them to my prayer list.:hug:

So sorry to hear about your family, I'll keep them in my prayers.

Oh no! Sorry about your family. I hope your family members will have a speedy recovery to get well again. They are in my prayers.

I'm sorry to hear this and I hope they're okay. On a positive note, I think that food poisoning happens a lot, and like someone else mentioned, they just need rest and nutrients to recover, but one never knows. I hope everything turns out all right.

Wow I am sorry, hopefully they can be recovered by the poison..

Oh, that is nasty getting the E-Coli. I am sorry that happen to your family relatives. I hope they will recover from their illness. Yes, I will pray for them to get well soon as possible. Godspeed to you and your family. :(

Purrmeow, any updates on your 2 family members? how are they doing now? my thoughts are with you and your family and hope they'd get a speedy recovery.

:hug: a lot

I hope everything goes smooth and solved as soon as possible... for them.

Back