Attention everyone "Virus Computer"

KingDragon

Reaction score
Please check it the site http://www.msnbc.com/news/952935.asp?vts=081620031355 this is very important to know the news what happen about worm into the computer virus.

This time is world start to give everyone get worm from virus so Please be careful what you are doing with your computer or download. If you did one very simple wrong and your computer will get virus asap. It did happend to me before. MY computer what it look like ? it keep shut down every 1 min remind attention. like i said huh why ? so I finger it out and found it out. and I got worm virus. but it did succeful remove it tools So maybe here is help fix ur computer or maybe one of them had problem it too. So maybe you must be check it out from the internet tools

"Blaster Worm Threat"

As you may have heard or read in widespread media reports, an Internet worm called Blaster (also known as MSBlast or Lovesans) is currently infecting computers running Microsoft Windows NT, 2000 or XP. Internet Services strongly urges customers using these operating systems to take appropriate security measures immediately to help protect their computers.

Blaster causes computers to continually shut down and makes it difficult to maintain an Internet connection. It's important to note that Blaster does not spread by email, but through an apparent Microsoft Windows NT, 2000 and XP security vulnerability. As a result, you may not have any warning that the worm is coming until it affects your computer.

The worm is easily blocked by downloading a free security patch from http://www.microsoft.com/security/incident/blast.asp. If your computer becomes infected, follow the removal instructions on this site.

This problem does not originate from Internet Services. You should contact Microsoft for further technical support.

Thank you for your attention to this important matter.

Last edited:
I got this worm but it didn't affect my computer the way it did a lot of other people. It was trying to access out but my firewall prompted me and wanted me to ok it. I clicked no then told my buddy to look at the info on it. The next day when my virus definition updated it told me I had the worm and it told me what to do so I got rid of it pretty easy

I was hit by the Blaster Virus on Wednesday night, and had hard time starting the PC back on until I was given no choice but was forced to reformat the PC to remove the virus manually. Thanks goodness, I didn't lose anything stored in the PC.

It is very important, if you have not updated your Windows O/S, it is recommended that you keep it updated through http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com and if you have Anti-Virus programs, be sure to update it as well.

well there is only best way if ya all have a problem with the computer.. the link i gave to you maybe it must be help. just in case.

It was really too late because I got it on the computer and I am using an old computer. I was trying to get it back with the patch I downloaded and could not because it always restart the cpu every time I turned it on. So, i'll take it back to a store and refund or fix it.

sorry peeps, i created that virus to kill my enemy saddam hussien's computer, but failed and it speaded :-x

DeafSCUBA98 said:
sorry peeps, i created that virus to kill my enemy saddam hussien's computer, but failed and it speaded :-x
That's it, I am calling FBI about it.

I have NAT Router box and ZA Pro firewall for double layer protections. Latest virus reference databases on my AVG. Everything patched up before the worm hits.

DBPowerWCRulez said:
I have NAT Router box and ZA Pro firewall for double layer protections. Latest virus reference databases on my AVG. Everything patched up before the worm hits.

hi DB, can you read ur PM pls!

it happens to me 3 days ago,every one minute,the pop message and says shut down in 1 min. i was like wtf?? and then someoen told me to download windows update from www.mircosoft.com and click windows update for new patch. After I downloaded and installed, everything is fine for now.

DefMATRIXense said:
it happens to me 3 days ago,every one minute,the pop message and says shut down in 1 min. i was like wtf?? and then someoen told me to download windows update from www.mircosoft.com and click windows update for new patch. After I downloaded and installed, everything is fine for now.

i never throught about that. thank for let me know.

Hmm... seems like many people have gotten that virus.. i'm curious... How do people get this virus?

Hackers got our Ip addresses and sent it with a junk mail or email or something with virus.. that is how

:squint: my computer was one of those affected and what made it worse, it was kinda hard to download the damn patch with 56K

Emails had nothing to do with this infection process.

Here's the explaination on how the worm was spread.

There's 5 computers.

a. Johnny
b. Laura
c. Don
d. Christy
e. bbnt (the dumbest computer user in this batch :p)

Johnny writes this virus to port scan the ip range that Laura and bbnt is in. Johnny unleashes the worm which finds an exploit being open on Laura and bbnt's computers. The worm connects to Laura's computer then uploads a copy of itself and executes it on Laura's computer.

Now after Laura's infected...Johnny's computer continues to work on bbnt infecting bbnt's computer the same way Laura's computer was infected.

Since Don's computer is on a different ip range than what Johnny's worm was scanning...Laura's computer is scanning the different ip range and discovering that Don's computer is exposed too. Don's computer is infected by Laura's computer (not Johnny's computer).

It's all a frog leap process that made up with complexations of using port scanners to discover a port being open and also an attempt of connection to see if the worm would be allowed to be uploaded. If it fails, the worm moves onto seeking for more victims.

Now with Christy's computer left uninfected in this group of computers.....if Christy quickly patches her computer with what is offered on the microsoft's site.....her computer will be denying the worms, from all the victims' computers, to have access to Christy's computer.

Imagine that if this whole group made up thousands of computers all around the world.

Hope that you understand much more clearly. :D

SilenceGold said:
Emails had nothing to do with this infection process.

Here's the explaination on how the worm was spread.

There's 5 computers.

a. Johnny
b. Laura
c. Don
d. Christy
e. bbnt (the dumbest computer user in this batch :p)

Johnny writes this virus to port scan the ip range that Laura and bbnt is in. Johnny unleashes the worm which finds an exploit being open on Laura and bbnt's computers. The worm connects to Laura's computer then uploads a copy of itself and executes it on Laura's computer.

Now after Laura's infected...Johnny's computer continues to work on bbnt infecting bbnt's computer the same way Laura's computer was infected.

Since Don's computer is on a different ip range than what Johnny's worm was scanning...Laura's computer is scanning the different ip range and discovering that Don's computer is exposed too. Don's computer is infected by Laura's computer (not Johnny's computer).

It's all a frog leap process that made up with complexations of using port scanners to discover a port being open and also an attempt of connection to see if the worm would be allowed to be uploaded. If it fails, the worm moves onto seeking for more victims.

Now with Christy's computer left uninfected in this group of computers.....if Christy quickly patches her computer with what is offered on the microsoft's site.....her computer will be denying the worms, from all the victims' computers, to have access to Christy's computer.

Imagine that if this whole group made up thousands of computers all around the world.

Hope that you understand much more clearly. :D

thanks for ur infor share with us.

I wanna know if anyone that was behind a router (like a linksys) got affected. Also, their computer can't be set up as DMZ, cuz that would through my theory out the window. None of the networks that I work on that are behind a router got infected.

Back