Ask Q's 4 Matajan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't ask if they were educated, I asked if you still like some of them. So, just one you still like?

Which prestigous university? Thank you if you can answer this, too.

one I still like.

georgetown university

I didn't ask if they were educated, I asked if you still like some of them. So, just one you still like?

Which prestigous university? Thank you if you can answer this, too.

harvardgirl06

check on my post in deaf news

about deaf person who goes to deaflympics and have cochlear implants, have hearing boyfriend.

most friends knew her from college prep school.

I saw it. So you like Lindsey only now?

no...a friend from conn college told me about her. I dont think I would be in front of friends.

I prefer it is matter...I like someone else from georgetown, who went to same school. she likes me for long time. she is interested in meeting me again.

no...a friend from conn college told me about her. I dont think I would be in front of friends.

I prefer it is matter...I like someone else from georgetown, who went to same school. she likes me for long time. she is interested in meeting me again.
What do you mean, you don't think you would be in front of friends? Is she (Lindsey) bad?

What do you mean, you don't think you would be in front of friends? Is she (Lindsey) bad?

okay, i will ask my friend who is classmate of her, ask my hearing friend if is there any reason why this deaf girl dont date deaf guy?

no, she is not bad. she has cochlear implant and can lipread, uses computer for classes.

zzzz1.gif

okay, i will ask my friend who is classmate of her, ask my hearing friend if is there any reason why this deaf girl dont date deaf guy?

no, she is not bad. she has cochlear implant and can lipread, uses computer for classes.
I know ASL. I know many deaf women who are married with deaf guys. Plenty.

I know ASL. I know many deaf women who are married with deaf guys. Plenty.

you don't understand. she attended college prep school without interpeter or no deaf there.

she has cochlear impant to help her speak, using speak to anybody includes hearing boyfriend.

a friend ask me not bother her, why is supposed to meet her who is deaf?

So here are the questions I think People reading all of these posts of Matajan's want answers to. So Matajan can you answer them.

1. How is your speech ability ? , since you seem desperate to have hearing friends it would seem you would want to do anything to improve your speech.
2. Why didnt you go to a mainstream high school if you want hearing friends so badly?
3. Did your parents also live in this country ?
4. Did your parents ever sign and forget now that you have been away from them?
5. So how do you communicate with your brothers if they don't sign?
6. Has your family told you why they don't sign
7. Have you ever considered an implant since you want very much to have hearing friends. ( yes speech and implants have not to much to do with having hearing friends, but since Matajan seems longing for hearing friends only, they are relevent)

most one to three years

hanging out, cuddle, sexual intercourse, make out, flirt, love exchange, hook up.
Did you and your girlfriends use any time chatting?

Did you and your girlfriends go on dates to interesting places and activities?

So here are the questions I think People reading all of these posts of Matajan's want answers to. So Matajan can you answer them.

1. How is your speech ability ? , since you seem desperate to have hearing friends it would seem you would want to do anything to improve your speech.
2. Why didnt you go to a mainstream high school if you want hearing friends so badly?
7. Have you ever considered an implant since you want very much to have hearing friends. ( yes speech and implants have not to much to do with having hearing friends, but since Matajan seems longing for hearing friends only, they are relevent)

hold on...i will answer you later cuz i was busy now.

My speech should be good lipred.

I have no idea why

yes

yes

write

i dont know

7. Have you ever considered an implant since you want very much to have hearing friends.

no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back