Ask farewell65 anything

If John Cena threw his cap or shirt at you with the crowd. And you caught it. Would you keep it as souvenir? Throw it back to the ring? Give it to a fan for free? Or sell it on Ebay? Or other? heh

I throw it back to Cena like Cena did stuck with ECW originals' hardcore fans at Hammerstein Ballroom during ECW One Night Stand II (2006) at NYC, if I sell it on eBay, for sure all bidders dont believe me cuz I hate Cena, ha

If wrestling is fake, then how did they make it so real in real life with many people watching them in audience out there at the ring? It just amazes me. How did they do that?

one simple answer ------> Cena during his era (2005 till currently) during 2005 to currently, I call Cena Era cuz John Cena is Vince McMahon's pet project... During WWF's Attitude Era (1997 till 2002), fans got attention from Steve 'Stone Cold' Austin and The Rock... early 1980s till late 1990s fans got attention from Hulk Hogan... Fans started noticed WWF when Hulk Hogan take on Andre the Giant for WWF Hwt Champ Match during WrestleMania III at Ponatic Silverdome with 93,137 fans when Hulk Hogan bodyslam on Andre the Giant then legdrop on Andre the Giant and Hulk Hoagn won title from that night... Overall, yea u are right WWE or other wrestling industry are fake, but Vince know how to make fans got attention...

Ask ya anything? Okay you asked for it, What's ur penis length size? :fingersx:

Hi, what do you think of idea of deaf cats, deaf ferrets, deaf dogs, deaf rabbits, and maybe deaf foxes and deaf wolves get together to create a deaf event where they would use ASL, drink beer, share stories, share deaf/Deaf values and party all night?

Hi, what do you think of idea of deaf cats, deaf ferrets, deaf dogs, deaf rabbits, and maybe deaf foxes and deaf wolves get together to create a deaf event where they would use ASL, drink beer, share stories, share deaf/Deaf values and party all night?

Have you ever seen a deaf ferret after 6 beers? :eek3:

Haha I hope they all animals have special kind of beer for animals only so they are good to go and drinking beer. They all will yell/scream each others at ASL events

I don't think the deaf cats, ferrets, and rabbits will enjoy the lip reading from the deaf wolves and dogs. And those ferrets, man they never know when to leave and they never bring anything to the party. Last New Years I end up using the plunger to get one out of the toilet.

well well well, look who's here, been a while since I last saw you on AD, what brings you luring back to AD?

Back