Ask farewell65 anything

Farewell, have you met any one for WWE?

I met the Undertaker insane story how that happened :giggle:

A: Its the colour the sun reflects off it!
Q: When you play or feel music..WHERE do all the notes go?

1 Do you take bath daily?
2 Do you brush your teeth? if so how often?
3 Do you wash your hands everytime you done with bathroom?
4 Which you eat with mostly? fork or spoon
5 If you win 1 million bucks would you split it with Alldeaf.com members? (14,000 something members)
6 Have you wrestled? If so where and with who?
7 Which celebrity you are dying to meet beside Wrestling people?
8 Are you willing to sleep with lady that's 20 years older than you? If yes who would it be?
9 What would you do if your date ask you to go out with her to fancy resturant during Philly Eagles game?
10 Can you do 50 pushups?

farewell65 ... when the last time you went to WWE event?

:topic: sara1981.......sara1981......sara1981

:fart: Who asked you questions you have answered to??? NO ONE!! This thread was made by farewell65. This thread's title is "Ask farewell65 anything". It's NOT about you! :pissed:He asked if we have any questions to ask him. Please respect him!!!

{Mod Note: Post referred to has been moved--created a new thread-- ~RR}

Last edited by a moderator:
Farewell, have you met any one for WWE?

I met the Undertaker insane story how that happened :giggle:

I have met many former WWE/WCW wrestlers, not currently, but I saw them left arena, is that count?

:eek2: U are lucky!! I always wanna meet him, but I saw him left arena 2 years ago at Washington, DC after SummerSlam 2005 event, my friend took pic of him (I hope he still has it :fingersx:)

Have you been to Chicago? If so, when and how long did you stay?

Yea, for short time during Illinois SD hosted CSSD back in 2000, My team (MSSD) landed Chi-Town then drive to ISD, thats all... I was planning to go to Chi-Town sometimes but never did happen like last year WrestleMania 22 and this year WWE will hosting No Mercy... I hope I will go to Chi-Town someday with WWE event and right time for me...

1 Do you take bath daily?
2 Do you brush your teeth? if so how often?
3 Do you wash your hands everytime you done with bathroom?
4 Which you eat with mostly? fork or spoon
5 If you win 1 million bucks would you split it with Alldeaf.com members? (14,000 something members)
6 Have you wrestled? If so where and with who?
7 Which celebrity you are dying to meet beside Wrestling people?
8 Are you willing to sleep with lady that's 20 years older than you? If yes who would it be?
9 What would you do if your date ask you to go out with her to fancy resturant during Philly Eagles game?
10 Can you do 50 pushups?

1. Yea ofc!
2. Yea, I do, every nights
3. After I take shit, yea... When I pee and forget to wash my hands then I will use hand sanitizer :lol:
4. Mostly fork
5. Oh boy, it would be tough decision for me
6. Yea, I have been wrestle many time with my friends
7. Alicia Silverstone, Jackie Chan, Adam Sandler, Jim Carey, and Hillary Duff
8. When she is 43 yrs old? Forget it
9. Oh boy, I will might can find fancy restaurant with TV then take it :lol:
10. Few years ago, yea I can but right now, Idk

farewell65 ... when the last time you went to WWE event?

:topic: sara1981.......sara1981......sara1981

:fart: Who asked you questions you have answered to??? NO ONE!! This thread was made by farewell65. This thread's title is "Ask farewell65 anything". It's NOT about you! :pissed:He asked if we have any questions to ask him. Please respect him!!!

Last March, RAW event at Washington, DC, that night where Trump/McMahon made contract sign for their upcoming match (Hair vs Hair) at WrestleMania 23... I have been stuck with WWE schedule due to blackout schedule on my job :( but my most recently attended wrestling event is Women Extreme Wrestling (WEW) presents Red, White, Black, and Blue at Philly last July and my next wrestling event will be Pro Wrestling Unplugged presents 3rd Anniversary on this Sept 15, that night's match is great, PWU Hwt Champ, Too Cold Scorpio vs Joey Matthews (formerly known as Joey Mercury, MNM at WWE) plus few former WWE/WCW star will make appearance such as Sunny, Dallas Diamond Page, and more... For my next WWE event, it will be Cyber Sunday 2007 PPV at Washington, DC

I have met many former WWE/WCW wrestlers, not currently, but I saw them left arena, is that count?

:eek2: U are lucky!! I always wanna meet him, but I saw him left arena 2 years ago at Washington, DC after SummerSlam 2005 event, my friend took pic of him (I hope he still has it :fingersx:)

Yes, I met him at the hotel as Mark Calloway (sp?) He's huge , big hands LOL nice man. My friend, loved him, she had a tattoo of him on her right shoulder and she showed him and was impressed. She asked if he would autograph it and he did. That night, we ended up at the tattoo parlor so, she can have his autograph tattooed :giggle:

It was one wild night of getting to meet him :lol:

You seem to know a lot about wrestlers.

Which wrestler organisations (such as WWE, WWF, etc, etc) you believe is the best one out there today?

Have you ever heard of a former wrestler named Terry Taylor?

Yes, I met him at the hotel as Mark Calloway(sp?) He's huge , big hands LOL nice man. My friend, loved him, she had a tattoo of him on her right shoulder and she showed him and was impressed. She asked if he would autograph it and he did. That night, we ended up at the tattoo parlor so, she can have his autograph tattooed :giggle:

It was one wild night of getting to meet him :lol:

Its Calaway...

Wow, I can tell it was crazy night, ha

You seem to know a lot about wrestlers.

Which wrestler organisations (such as WWE, WWF, etc, etc) you believe is the best one out there today?

Have you ever heard of a former wrestler named Terry Taylor?

The best wrestling orgazantion (sp?) today is ROH (Ring of Honor)

Here info on ROH -- Ring of Honor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yea, I remmy Terry Taylor when he was in WCW, but not too remmy...

Are you really a fan of The Simpsons? Since you have Japanese Homer on your avatar. :-P

Back