Arthritis

caz

Reaction score
Has anyone got any good home made or decent medication ideas for arthritis.i went to put in H/a on today I rarely wear I unable to do it.unable get fingers straight and shoulder not move.Told I had fracture humerus turns out be servers arthritis not enough room in Traumer clinic for husband come in help me doc seeing about 6 patients same time being Traumer clinic quick turn over.doc says try as many things as you can some people find different things that help...I tried usual nurofen every rub cream invented and every pain killer on market even morphine different bones removed
I wonder how many don't wear HA because fingers neck shoulders don't work.i can get husband help me do anything but the HA one thing only me can do.
ocured to me today just how depressing it must be for laten deaf get H/a but unable use them getting battery go in it hassle of hair little things like that makes life hard proberly why many don't use them.
All ideas I willing try

http://www.arthritis.org/living-wit...imit/food-ingredients-and-inflammation-11.php

These food can made arthritis worst ,I head of people eat ginger to help their arthritis . A woman ate ginger snap cookies , she said it helped her.
Yes I had a few clients that didn't wear their hearing aids b/c they weren't able to put the battery in , they had the HA that went right into their ears .
They real bad arthritis in their hands and couldn't even get the HA into their ears . I would help them put it in only if they wanted to wear it.
I tried to eat less wheat and pasta and never added sugar to my coffee or cereal or drink sugary soda. I put heat on my neck to try and help with the stiffness . I feel like the 3 guys from Rice Krispies Snap, Crackle & Pop when I get up ! My knee just popped before ! :lol:

Sorry caz, I wish I knew a solution. My daughter gets shots in her arthritic knee that help her but that's not a homemade solution.

Hi Caz,

There is a product called Austrialian Dream. It is an arthritis pain relief cream. This is better than any pain relief cream I have ever tried. I don't have arthritis but it works on occasional joint/muscle pain too. My wife, who has fibromyalgia, loves this product as it helps keep her functional. Even if you need a prescription product it may give you some added relief.

http://www.australiandream.com/
You can order it on Amazon if your local drug store or market doesn't carry it.

It seems expensive but you only need a very small dab so it last a long time.

I had experience with my arthritis of my hands but I'm went dr and my knee mostly..

I had two ortho in my hometown for my hands and knee but my doctor given me medicine helped my hands and my knee also but my knee really bothering me mostly since Washington, D.C. Last October 2015..

My ortho dr tell me to lose weight expected my knee I'm saying no big deal with that!!

. . .

My ortho dr tell me to lose weight expected my knee I'm saying no big deal with that!!
Yes, extra weight can put a bad strain on leg joints, especially knees.

Losing weight is better than surgery.

Ive gotten them in my shoulder and knee at one point in time, and for several years in my spine...they dont tickle either.
I don't envy you. :( I had them once in my heels for heel spurs and that was enough.

Ive gotten them in my shoulder and knee at one point in time, and for several years in my spine...they dont tickle either.

I just remembered I got some too for my shoulder , I agree they don't tickle . It didn't help me as much as Zero Balancing did , and this doesn't hurt. My arm was hurting too and it felt better with Zero Balancing treatment.

Yes, extra weight can put a bad strain on leg joints, especially knees.

Losing weight is better than surgery.

But I'm went ortho dr last Thursday January 28,2016 for checkups and ortho tell me to operate me my right knee but my right knee still in painful lots..

And I'm still plans have to lose weight surgery because my friends from Mississippi didn't have approved for my weight loss surgery..and my mom texted my friend and it's important for me if support me?!? My mom had loss weight surgery in December 2012 before Christmas I was at my mom's side during her surgery and I'm still awaiting for weight loss surgery like what?!? four years!

I'm not sure when I will have operated me but my doctor send me psych before surgery I say FINE!

But I'm went ortho dr last Thursday January 28,2016 for checkups and ortho tell me to operate me my right knee but my right knee still in painful lots..

And I'm still plans have to lose weight surgery because my friends from Mississippi didn't have approved for my weight loss surgery..and my mom texted my friend and it's important for me if support me?!? My mom had loss weight surgery in December 2012 before Christmas I was at my mom's side during her surgery and I'm still awaiting for weight loss surgery like what?!? four years!

I'm not sure when I will have operated me but my doctor send me psych before surgery I say FINE!
I'm sorry, maybe I wasn't clear. I meant that if you lose weight, that will take pressure off your knees. Then, you wouldn't need knee surgery.

You've been waiting for four years for weight loss surgery? Do you realize that if you had cut back on your eating even just a little bit four years ago you could have lost all that weight by now? Even one pound per week would be a loss of over 50 pounds per year. Times four years equals 200 pounds! (You probably don't need to lose that much; that's just an example.)

I think we should be thinking caz and how she is doing as she is the one asking for suggestions.
:wave: Hi caz how are you feeling today, better I hope.

I think we should be thinking caz and how she is doing as she is the one asking for suggestions.
:wave: Hi caz how are you feeling today, better I hope.
Yes, I hope we hear from caz soon.

Just a short "OK" would be fine.

Back