Arthritis

I'm sorry, maybe I wasn't clear. I meant that if you lose weight, that will take pressure off your knees. Then, you wouldn't need knee surgery.

You've been waiting for four years for weight loss surgery? Do you realize that if you had cut back on your eating even just a little bit four years ago you could have lost all that weight by now? Even one pound per week would be a loss of over 50 pounds per year. Times four years equals 200 pounds! (You probably don't need to lose that much; that's just an example.)

Yes I'm been awaiting for my weight loss surgery since my mom had surgery in 2012 four years ago.. And I'm lose fifty pounds when my mom in hospital for her weight loss surgery and it's my time!!

My ortho doctor tell me I should get surgery immediately because my right knee bothered me since I'm traveling to Washington, D.C. Last October 2015 im been nursing my knee mostly and didn't unsuccessful!!

But I'm still awaiting date for surgery what my two doctors have to says fingers crossed for that!!

It looks like you need steroid injection to treat arthritis and it will get inflammation under control.

Back