Are you too old to hold on to your teddy bear?

yes and it was very rare bear I somewhat peeve when became adult and realised what I had done

You had no way of knowing that as a child . I was given a very old book of Peter Rabbit as a child and one of my sister rotten friends ripped my book up. The book would had been worth money today .

yes and it was very rare bear I somewhat peeve when became adult and realised what I had done
The only way toys are valuable as collectibles is if they are in almost perfect, never used condition. There is no way a normally loved stuffed animal would be of great value.

So don't worry about it. You enjoyed it while you had it as a child, and that's what's important.

this care bear perfect condition only valuable to someone who wants it just got to find one...Joker you my favourite person of the day so glad you asked question

If anyone wants to see dollar values, look on ebay. Note that most of the valuable ones are over 100 years old. Also, those are the asking prices; they don't necessarily sell for those prices.

And new car values drop significantly as soon as you drive off the lot.

Not Collectable items. These cars are very expensive
1935_Ford_Model_48_730_De_Luxe_Fordor_Touring_Sedan_2.jpg

1935 Ford Sedan. Try to buy one thats cheap

I found someone who intrested in care bear I chuffed,i have you to thank joker so I have a drink on you tomorrow:)

bless your sweet little cotton socks joker just been offered £110(you have work out dollors)it being sent to Canada(god knows why must like there teddy)dealer picking up later and I would never had known without your thread

bless your sweet little cotton socks joker just been offered £110(you have work out dollors)it being sent to Canada(god knows why must like there teddy)dealer picking up later and I would never had known without your thread

Hey congrats on the sale,:thumb:!

This post is fantastic. To answer: No

It took all the will power I have in me to not but a Raggedy Ann doll at Toys R us last weekend.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

This post is fantastic. To answer: No

It took all the will power I have in me to not but a Raggedy Ann doll at Toys R us last weekend.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Shame on you! Don't you know Raggedy Ann is all cold and lonesome by herself in that big scary store?!?!? :eek3:

Back