Are you too old to hold on to your teddy bear?

I have a little rabbit i've slept with my entire life (I'm in my late 20s now). I have a few of my favorite old stuffed animals back at my parents' house but I keep them because they remind me of things (the monkey my late grandmother gave me when I had the chicken pox and a doll baby I loved the most out of all of my dolls. New stuffed animals don't really do anything for me, I need to have a special childhood/nostalgic memory connected to it

bear010.jpg

Radar had a teddy bear !

I still have my Teddy packed away , same age as me...lol
My first teddy from my parents in 1968

I liked and played with dolls as a child, and have one of my very first dollls. She sits on my bureau in my bedroom. Still wears an outfit, dress and sweater, made by my grandmother back in the 40's. My oldest and most cherished possession.

I have my teddy he old 1950 and like idiot I cut the black button off his ear and gave him a shave when I was small kid..if only I had known

I have my teddy he old 1950 and like idiot I cut the black button off his ear and gave him a shave when I was small kid..if only I had known

No OH! You have a Steiff teddy bear and they are worth money if they still have the 'black button ' on their ear and in good condition .

found the teddy sweet..yes m.a.s.h radar teddy one my fav tv teds.
I found my sons care bear last night lemon colour it must be 30yrs old I wonder if it valuable

joker bless your little cotton socks I just looked at my care bear it worth £200 it been stuck in plastic bag for years..you asking question just got me curious:lol:

mine vintage ..i came out of bank this morning somewhat miserable value of bear chuff my day up just need someone who buy it..i just looked at that site was lots of care bear stuff around not seen it much lately but I going look out for it now in charity shops

Teddy bears come in all sizes. If you want to win a really big one you'll have to win a game at an carnival

hqdefault.jpg

heck no! :lol: but I do have a shotgun at the corner and handgun in the drawer.

I live a rather spartan lifestyle. meaning... I live very simply. everything is very plain and functional. I admit that it does feel least homely because of lack of pictures, posters, plants, collection, etc. but at least it's very clean and spacious.

I'm sure it will be changed after I get married and have children :lol:

In the drawer.....in the corner......tsk tsk...thats too far my friend..

No OH! You have a Steiff teddy bear and they are worth money if they still have the 'black button ' on their ear and in good condition .

yes and it was very rare bear I somewhat peeve when became adult and realised what I had done

Back