Are you satisfed with your life?

Liza

Reaction score
If you are, how did you get to this place? What makes you feel that way?

If you are not, how do you think you could get to that place?

No comment.

Lifes just one extended giant rollercoaster.....sometimes its life so priceless theres nothing that could be equal in value.... and sometimes its life to the point where stabbing yourself in the eye with a spork sounds like an intelligent idea.

If you are, how did you get to this place? What makes you feel that way?

If you are not, how do you think you could get to that place?

I am happy where I am now, because way who I was not way I want to be but now, i like where I am going.

After a hard life growing up and a difficult journey after my divorce, I am very satisfied with my life. I have learned to appreciate all the blessings I have after what I experienced in the past. I got here because I worked my butt off at college, holding down 2 full time jobs for 2 years to pay off debt, didnt rush into another relationship after my divorce, and refused to be stuck at a job I hated.

I am happy with my career. I like to go to work. I love that I have kids. I love that I had enough guts to file for divorce. As far as mental health, I am so excited because I have God in my life all the time. My personality is changing for the better because I get help from my supervisor who is the best mentor I've ever had. I wish, though, that I had a house and not a condo.

No comment.

Lifes just one extended giant rollercoaster.....sometimes its life so priceless theres nothing that could be equal in value.... and sometimes its life to the point where stabbing yourself in the eye with a spork sounds like an intelligent idea.

Yeah, I hear ya. Life is a real frickin' picnic at times, but generally speaking, do you feel you are in the right direction?

I am happy where I am now, because way who I was not way I want to be but now, i like where I am going.

That's great, Meg. We all never stop learning about what we want and what we don't want...

After a hard life growing up and a difficult journey after my divorce, I am very satisfied with my life. I have learned to appreciate all the blessings I have after what I experienced in the past. I got here because I worked my butt off at college, holding down 2 full time jobs for 2 years to pay off debt, didnt rush into another relationship after my divorce, and refused to be stuck at a job I hated.

I feel a great sense of self-empowerment and strength from you, which is so nice!

I am overall satisfied with my life. Just have to work my butt off, too. I gladly take responsibility for making the changes toward my own satisfication.

When I was married and living in Europe, I wasn't happy yet I felt resigned. But after deciding to make the move back to America, I feel much more happier and fulfilled. Living in my integrity. Being myself and not fearing disapproval or rejection. Not needing to worry about pleasing anyone. Being more fit. Having some pretty good friends and making new ones that turn out to be cool. These are elements that make me satisfied with my life.

I'm very satisfied with my life at this point in time. How did I get there? Constant revision of that which was less than satisfying and hard work. A change in priorities, and coming to the realization of what was truly important in this life.

I am happy with my career. I like to go to work. I love that I have kids. I love that I had enough guts to file for divorce. As far as mental health, I am so excited because I have God in my life all the time. My personality is changing for the better because I get help from my supervisor who is the best mentor I've ever had. I wish, though, that I had a house and not a condo.

Good for you on having the courage to make necessary changes in your life!

I feel a great sense of self-empowerment and strength from you, which is so nice!

I am overall satisfied with my life. Just have to work my butt off, too. I gladly take responsibility for making the changes toward my own satisfication.

When I was married and living in Europe, I wasn't happy yet I felt resigned. But after deciding to make the move back to America, I feel much more happier and fulfilled. Living in my integrity. Being myself and not fearing disapproval or rejection. Not needing to worry about pleasing anyone. Being more fit. Having some pretty good friends and making new ones that turn out to be cool. These are elements that make me satisfied with my life.

Thanks! I see too many of my girlfriends stuck in bad marriages or shitty jobs because they are just too afraid to make that big step for a better life.

My life went from AWESOME to Beyond hell. Why? Cause the deaf people that I know are actually crybabies, not all, but most. I've lived with some of them and all they do is not pay their rent even though they have SSI! But, I'm very grateful where I am, I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for the wolf and the lover that keeps me warm in bed.

I am totally satisfied with my life, but I want more, MORE!!! AHHH!!! Ahem. Excuse my desires. They tend to get in my way.

I had a hard life when I was teenager. I asked to God forgave me from sin and make mistake what I did in past. I found a right hearing man from GOD answered my pray. It make me new life with hearing man. I am so happy to be married. I thank to GOD for change my life. :)

I am, of course life will have it's ups and downs, afterall, you have to live with your own decisions, it is what you make of it.

No comment.

Forks in the road... no better time than to have that spork handy. LOL

Back