Are you satisfed with your life?

Yes, am statisifed right now and I have a future coming in the way of my path, have an stable job set in very soon :fingersx:

Are you satisfed with your life?

Sometimes, I do...

I'm happy with childhood except the sibling rivality, I'm satisted pretty much.
I'm not really happy with early and mid teenhood, I still have my scar memories in my mind. I'm really not satisted and extremely disappointed with that... At the least, I'm out the teenhood and I have my new and improved life now, much better than before.

I was ready for takin' a new step for my future and now I am, I'm happy that what I am now, sometimes. I only hope those vile things do not come to my path...

Good question, Liza! I think it is a question that we will have to keep asking ourselves throughout our lives. One moment in our lifetime, we can feel very satisified, having accomplished a goal or at a total bliss lying down at a beach under the beautiful sun, or whatever it can be. Then we keep setting new goals for ourselves. Maybe some people are satisified and don't need to set new goals. For me, I keep setting new goals for myself to keep myself going.

My old goal was to pay off all of my debt, and by jove, I did it! Whoo hoo! It felt great. Now, I have two new goals that I am struggling with at the moment. That is to exercise regularly and to save more money for rainy day. It's good to keep myself challenged, but I often find myself having hard time focusing on one or two goals, but rather than multiple-tasking among different goals.

However, in my management training class at my work, they talked about making priorities, and trying to "label" our tasks as "A", "B" and "C." C tasks are small tasks such as answering emails and so on, and A taskes are major things you need to tackle on. B is in the middle. They said to focus on A tasks first and to get it over with, then we can find time to do C tasks. I'm trying to apply that to my life outside work, and have found the time to sit down and read books that I have been wanting to. It's a great feeling.

Overall, I am more or less satisified with life, but I think I thrive on challenging myself and keeping going with that.

yea, i do but expect i do regreted that i lost several hotties that i missed the golden opportunities. Those hotties are that i could end up with for rest of the life, dayum.

[crying] i kid, i kid.

Yea, there are several wishes that i wanted to have it but i accept the reality-

Well, not going into details, but employed by UPS for almost 13 years is good enough to tell :)

I'm pretty satsified with what I got for now. I'm living with a hearie girl for 3 years and we kept it an open relationship. I dont care what she does on her own as long as she doenst mind mine. We have separate lives, but our main interest is only having a roof over our heads that is it. It's quite an improvment over the 2 years of hell I endured being married to a HoH who just doesnt give 5 shits about Deaf pride even though she graduated from a deaf school.

I'm taking life simply. No extravgant wishes beyond the dream of becoming a property mogul :) Perhaps because owning a house represent stability. However, unfortunately House Ownerships in Australia is one of the most difficult dream to achieve in the world.

I've just started a new job, so far I'm happy with the conditions and pay. I hope I'll see my goals turn into fruition someday,but at the same time, my goals feels vague.

So I'll have to wait and see what is meant to be for me.

Back