Any Regrets?

Juanita

Reaction score
Was there a time you regretted having a kid with this guy/girl? If so, why is that? Me, i regretted it once in a while bec me and the baby's dad (my bf) sometimes JUST DONT GET ALONG. :p

Was there a time you regretted being married?

oh yeah, I was married to the anti-christ

No regrets.
Each man who entered my life helped me become a wiser woman.

I have one big regret.... WHO INVENTED MAILS???? :pissed:
I hate going through my mails... this is what I feel like

Attachments

• my mails.gif
    my mails.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 76
I have a lot of regrets. Of course, I've learned to move on with many of them. There are still others that I haven't gotten quite over yet. :(

is this about in general of anything or marriage?

in generally; i do regretted 1 mistakes or 2 in my life and i had been regretting everyday in months and i wanted to forget abt it but couldnt cos i kept wishing that i cld turn bak the time to undo these mistakes that i made but yet, it made me much stronger and wiser to fight this to learn the mistakes r worthless to waste my time. i m proud what i had learned n add it up to my morals value :mrgreen: i may regret everyday, but i gotta to live with it, right? :embarrassed:

Juanita said:
Was there a time you regretted having a kid with this guy/girl?

Yes, and no, I don't regret having both of my boys they are very precious to me, but I do regret having my kids coming from a guy who isn't worth anything in the world. Hope that makes sense to you :)

In love, it is not what you do, but what you didn't do. I love that quote.

I dont have any regrets. .. and I understand that some of you may regret being with a person, but dont.. because you wouldnt be where u are today if it didnt happen and you wouldnt have that beautiful child you have today.

Don't regret something you haven't had yet. You will be surprise how much a baby can change your world once it arrives. Just remember that a baby has it own personality and a human being like everyone else. You may regret the guy you were with, but don't regret the baby. It's not his/her fault and if you continue to have regrets about it, the baby will feel that from you.

I have a friend who regretted marrying an abusive guy but she never regretted her 2 boys because they're her babies too.

Your ex may have turn out to be a jerk, but I'm sure you can raise this baby to be a better person than he was!

Back