any deafies from school for the deaf to ivy league schools?

matajan

Reaction score
Do you know anyone who came from school for the deaf to ivy league schools?

Stop kidding. Grow up!

You are immature that why you did not get into ivy league schools.

Any you know deafies go to ivy school from school for the deaf?

You are hooked on ivy leagues:roll:

Stop kidding. Grow up!

You are immature that why you did not get into ivy league schools.

Any you know deafies go to ivy school from school for the deaf?

No sense of humor? Okayyyyyyy

i stopped growing. my wee brain can't handle the ivy on the ivy walls of the ivy league and the ivy poison

It was a joke.

He's Autistic. He may not be able to understand the concept of humour and may take what you say literally. Still, I often struggle not to take offence by some of the things he says, and I'm a pretty laid back kind of guy!

Imo there's little point in trying to understand his logic behind his actions. Many of us here are well aware that he's Autistic, yet most (including me) are completely unable to make any sense of his mindset. For me, I've stopped trying to understand it because it's just mind boggling. How he got into University, is beyond me.

i stopped growing. my wee brain can't handle the ivy on the ivy walls of the ivy league and the ivy poison

Majan..that's why Ivy League schools are dangerous for deaf people..look at what happened to DDU. :lol:

Do you know anyone who came from school for the deaf to ivy league schools?

There must be someone who graduated deaf school and got into ivy league.

Why don't you take some time and research it on Google?

I crushed on the actress that played Poison Ivy in the Batman movie.

I rejected Cornell. I figured I needed a balance between social and academics; Cornell was the place not do just that. Dating? Forget it. Have fun. Get a degree. That's it.

I was accepted to Yale but I couldn't afford it. I am HoH so not full deaf.

I was accepted at Harvard, but my mother became very ill and I had to take care of my little sisters.

Ironically, Harvard was free because I won a rare full-ride scholarship, including room/board and books. My state university was not free, and now I'm way over in my head in debt. Life sucks.

I went to a school for the deaf and transitioned to an Australian Ivy League University.

But big deal! I've met many deafies who went to an non Ivy league colleges or no college, and they're fun to be around with and they're equally smart.

You'd stand out like a sore thumb in any Ivy League schools as well non Ivy League schools.

I agree. A degree from the state university is just as good as the degree I would have gotten from Harvard. A degree is a degree. I wouldn't get paid any more different than if I had gotten one from an Ivy League school.

The smartest people I know don't even have a high school diploma. And some of the dumbest people I know have Ph.Ds. College degrees are overrated.

I agree. A degree from the state university is just as good as the degree I would have gotten from Harvard. A degree is a degree. I wouldn't get paid any more different than if I had gotten one from an Ivy League school.

The smartest people I know don't even have a high school diploma. And some of the dumbest people I know have Ph.Ds. College degrees are overrated.

Like my own mother... She has a business, owns a house in one of the most expensive cities in America, raised an idiot (me), etc... She aint even a high school graduate.

Back