any deafies from school for the deaf to ivy league schools?

is true that ivy league school don't give student to do party time like should study every day and undergraduate program is like kind of graduate level? Same as cornell is more advanced than csun.

Is reason why deafies came to gallaudet and some of them ended up in dating some people are same deaf from deaf family or own background seem like they are liked way same as I do during my first year of gallaudet but realize I had experienced with hearies before. They will forget about ivy league then ended up in working at deaf school then later, never helped future deaf children to get into ivy league. I am not kidding, few of deaf from deaf family are genius and easy to get into harvard but graduate from gallaudet, one has deaf parents graduated gallaudet who worked at school deaf, supposed to support her aughter to get into brown university but not get full scholarship or feel missed her away from deaf world because she social with hearies, then came to gallaudet but she isn't happy here, she knew she would fit into ivy league where she will find someone else at brown. It is example of deaf parents have genius children is supposed to sent to ivy league but no free, end up in gallaudet cuz of free scholarship if they got high grades. They will realize how they got success in career and own money but not depend on deaf workplace, then some of them can be rich if they work hard and teach children to be independent. Why so many deaf children of deaf parents come to gallaudet if they get into ivy league?

x1dcid.jpg

Back