American Presidents

H

HyperFlirter

Which president in United States is best?

I LIKE JOHN FITZGERALD KENNEDY, SR. (1917-1963)

BUT I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN RESEARCH OF HIS BEHAVIOR WITH TEENAGE INTERN.

Attachments

• jfkbw.jpg
    jfkbw.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 121
Originally posted by SilenceGold
Bill Clinton because he got a good head.
:werd: Bill Clinton is the man. Not many presidents can say they have gotten head from an intern.
clintlew.jpg

monicalink.jpg

monica.jpg

Originally posted by t e d d y
george washington, father of the country :D

that's true.. gw the one who cut the cherry tree and said he can't tell a lie.. eh

geezzzzz, JFK was a bigger pervert then Clinton ever thought of becoming

so i guess JFK was a more popular "player" than clinton eh? lol

I think JFK and Clinton have in common... for being a player. They both involved with young interns during their presidential years. It was true that Clinton did meet JFK one time around the early 1960's. Only one thing about Clinton was he was not assassinated like JFK. How odd.

Nixon was the first president who impeached for lying to the government (Watergate scandal). No wonder he grew his long nose as he blatantly lied to the public.

Bush is the worst president America ever had. I want him out for good when he completes his presidential term in 2004. Ciao, Beefy jerky Bush.

Originally posted by Oddball
I think JFK and Clinton have in common... for being a player. They both involved with young interns during their presidential years. It was true that Clinton did meet JFK one time around the early 1960's. Only one thing about Clinton was he was not assassinated like JFK. How odd.

Nixon was the first president who impeached for lying to the government (Watergate scandal). No wonder he grew his long nose as he blatantly lied to the public.

Bush is the worst president America ever had. I want him out for good when he completes his presidential term in 2004. Ciao, Beefy jerky Bush.

:werd: and :rofl: good nickname for prez bush :thumb:

Originally posted by Oddball

I think that Bush is better than Al Gore...at least Al Gore is more of a wussy at being a president.

You should have seen Al Gore's reaction on Sept 11. It's something that I would have been scared to see if he was the president of the USA.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
I think that Bush is better than Al Gore...at least Al Gore is more of a wussy at being a president.

You should have seen Al Gore's reaction on Sept 11. It's something that I would have been scared to see if he was the president of the USA.

yea i agree with slientgold. neverless to say, prez bush does good in some ways since terrorists attacked us.

my fave prez is Reagan since my birth. ;)

in my option FDR is the best prez in u.s. history because he helped people to come back to work since the great depression.

I have no use for President Bush

Originally posted by bbnt
I have no use for President Bush

Yea, it's same as you with no use for an used condom after you used it for the second time.

Back