AllDeaf Software Upgrade

I done buy ASUS computer desktop last year and few month. Sometime not well with WI-FI it bother me with offline and over again online 2 or more hour offline. What wrongful with ASUS WI-FI desktop. Wi-Fi was on say properties

Why are we talking about iPhones, Nexus and ASUS computers in a thread about the Forum software upgrade? There are other threads- or make a new one in the Tech section...

Ah the 'ol f.lux, how much I've forgotten.

Not necessary, you can view on mobile browser just fine.
No way the chrome browser sucks RAM alot just about 500mb RAM for God sake ... We really need to get support with Tapatalk ... With Tapatalk consumes 120mb RAM hourly which is cool for everyday use

No way the chrome browser sucks RAM alot just about 500mb RAM for God sake ... We really need to get support with Tapatalk ... With Tapatalk consumes 120mb RAM hourly which is cool for everyday use

Find a browser that sucks less RAM then?? I'm sure there are some out there. Up to Alex if he wants to install the tapatalk addon (there is one for this software). But til then you'll have to make do with what you have... a browser or find a PC or laptop and log into AllDeaf from there.

Hmm... thanks! I will take a look at it. I do most of my stuff on the PC (easier to see for the most part anyway. Also have an iPad(about the only thing I do on that these days are 2 games) and an Android phone.

You're welcome. It made a huge difference for me. I can switch Mac Mini to HP anytime I want to. I won't buy iMac. I need two monitors! My husband wears blue-filter glasses sometimes when it comes to his work. His job is a bit demanding. If I want to read a book, I will use Kindle instead of iPad Air. I find myself using Kindle (Black ink) more than I use iPad. If I want to write a note or write a list or whatever, I will use physical paper. I do it for personal reasons. That's for another topic.

Member will disable on the editing change. on all the member. prevent .it easy..

Member will disable on the editing change. on all the member. prevent .it easy..

Alex has to disable that feature. Only Admin disables. Members can't.

@Barbaro- I just heard about blue filter glasses and am intrigued by them. Unfortunately I just got these pairs last year (or year before... I can't remember now) and a pair of sunglasses- those are tinted gray/blue I think and are awesome for driving. Plan to keep the blue filter in mind (am on computers/devices A LOT lol).

Alex has to disable that feature. Only Admin disables. Members can't.

@Barbaro- I just heard about blue filter glasses and am intrigued by them. Unfortunately I just got these pairs last year (or year before... I can't remember now) and a pair of sunglasses- those are tinted gray/blue I think and are awesome for driving. Plan to keep the blue filter in mind (am on computers/devices A LOT lol).

I agree you that is right... oh ow that is hurt me too my eye..

Back