all set.... to.... go...

OldNavyGirl

Premium Member
Reaction score
Next monday-- I'm getting CI surgery in the morning....

I got approved somewhere in October after I took hearing test, and MRI... I wanted to have sugery in nov but it was bad timing because I don't want to miss out all the good foods on thanksgiving... and x mas was coming up too. now i'm all set..

I won't be around on sunday until wednesday? I believe because I will be staying at the hotel with my mom and grandmother. I'm so excited they're coming to Minnesota. Pray for me...

I'm getting Advanced Bionics. I'm happy for all my family, & friends to be there and accepts who I am. I love you guys :) Eric or I will update.... how things are going for me.

Another AD member getting CI? *thud* LOL jk.....I wish you all the best! ;)

Congratulations! Here's wishing you all the best for surgery! :)

I think it's great that we're going to have another AB user on the board! Now we just need a few people with Med-El! :)

Wow and whoo hoo! Can't believe so many are coming on board with CI surgery! Please keep us posted...

Opps, forgive my manner here, I forgot to say Congratulations OldNavyGirl...*pushing Hear again aside *.....excuse me sir, my turn to give her a hug :hug:... *ducks* LOL

Opps, forgive my manner here, I forgot to say Congratulations OldNavyGirl...*pushing Hear again aside *.....excuse me sir, my turn to give her a hug :hug:... *ducks* LOL

Just to set the record straight, I'm female. :giggle: <stepping aside for Angel> :)

Just to set the record straight, I'm female. :giggle: <stepping aside for Angel> :)

Prove it, drop your drawer, so Angel can take a good look to be sure.

(Back on topic) :)

*thub* You?! getting a CI? Since when? Where was I?? I'm always the last to know about things. Nobody loves me no more. :(

Congratulations OldNavy! Wish you all the best of luck! ;)

Wow - we definitely do need a calender on this forum! Good luck OldNavygirl for your surgery and please keep us updated on your progress. Do you have a switch on date?

Good Luck with the surgery and hope all goes well with you, OldNavy ;) Lemme know how it goes. :hug:

Congratulation!!! You'll be just fine! And good luck with surgery! I got mine implanted on January 3rd and I was doing pretty good. So I am you'll do just fine. :)

BIG thumbs up!!!

Yeah me too :Oops: I thought Hear Again is male but oops it is female lol :rofl:

LOL! What makes you guys think I'm male? Is it my writing style? Just curious!

Sorry to divert the original thread. DeafMonkey and others, you can send me a PM. :)

Congrats on your surgery and let us know your progress, OldNavygirl.

I think some of us are a a tad confused about gender. :giggle:

Wow - we definitely do need a calender on this forum! Good luck OldNavygirl for your surgery and please keep us updated on your progress. Do you have a switch on date?

no not yet because my schedule date was changed. so I will find out soon enough when I'm seeing my audiologist because i have to give back the hearing aids that I loaned.

Actually, that is a very good idea......ALEX !!!!

BTW.. .OldNAvyGirl... congratulations.!

Back