Frisky Feline

Reaction score
which drink do you like the most

Beer

or

Wine

or

cocktail

feel free to post anything about drinks. If you dont drink any alcoholic drinks, and still post it here is fine as well. :D

Wine - all the way baby! I have to admit that Im a wine conossiuer and snob too!

LOL, nahhhh wine is so good.

i drink beer the most of time.

I enjoy drinking the Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot. I wish i knew what kind of merlot that i drank last time and loved it. I only like to drink red, dry and bitter wine.

Last edited:
I like hard liqour now. :) beer kinda blah to me ha!

I don't drink often though..but tomorrow I will probably drink some.

I like Raspberry Vodka...so good!

I drink liquid few time during winter.

Beer in nice weather or reason it's cheap to buy.

I like mixed drinks, but I voted for wine since we couldn't have multiple choices.

I rarely drink, but when I do, my favorite is a Kahlua and cream. I also like banana liquer or cashew wine.

I drink beer once a day after return home from work. Drink wine somedays

I don't drink alcoholic beverages. Don't see the need to drink plus I don't like the tastes.

You need more selections!

For example when I go out I like to drink beers, BUT I ALSO LIKE HENNESSY STRAIGHT UP or Jim Beam when I am on budget. Mixed drinks are for girls and sissies ;)

So I will order beer and cognac or whiskey with my beers.

I like all 3 of these; Wine, Beer and Mixed Drinks.

It varies on my mood or the liking of it.

If I'm in a mood for a Beer, I'd usually go for Corona.

If I'm in a mood for a Mixed Drink - I like to sample out variety of mixed drinks such as Liquid Cocaine (yes that's the name of the drink), Screwdriver, Sex on the Beach, Candy Apple Rum with Coke, Apple Pucker, so and on. There's too many to list.

If I'm in a mood for Wine; I prefer to drink white wine. I recently tried the Orange Muscat Wine. It's considered as a dessert wine and it is so so so delicious! It's sweet too. :)

I like Italian red wine and German half sweet and dry white wine...

I like most cocktails... mmmmhhhhh I only drink during special occassion.

Mixed drinks rules! Wine is nice when ya wan feel sexy.

Hey, Being from Bahama - Is there any fine mixed drinks that culturally reflects Bahama? If so, I'd like to see what ingredients are in it and to test it out. ;)

Hey, Being from Bahama - Is there any fine mixed drinks that culturally reflects Bahama? If so, I'd like to see what ingredients are in it and to test it out. ;)
Sure check out Ole Nassau Rums with many flavors, Bacardi liquors and fruit juices like pineapple, oranges, punch etc. You can get creative with them.

It really depends on my mood and the occasion. Outdoor fish fry or crab boil and its beer. Relaxing at home, or casual get together with friends, and its wine. Going out for the evening, a nice shot of Jamison's on the rocks. Relaxing at home in the winter with just one friend:giggle: and its a shot of B & B.

I'm not big on wine.

I picked beer due to it is what I drink mostly on weekend get togethers.

Mixed drinks on rare occasions. I like the vodka mixed with real lemonade and a splash of 100% pomegranate juice. Yummy! If you like something tart.

Back