Alaska's "Hot Sauce Mom" Jessica Beagley spared jail time

meh i rather be spanked bare over the knee with panties down .. than taking hot sauce ... thats for weak parents ....

Um, a murder is a premeditated killing. However, killing someone while street racing is not a form of premeditated killing. Rather, it would be vehicular manslaughter, which is incredibly irresponsible and easily preventable.

Try to not use the word, murder too loosely. You're putting people's lives in vain.

R-E-A-L-L-Y !!

TRY THIS: Take a .38 special out into a Canada wide-open field and fire it off until it us empty............no big deal!.....there ain't no one around (from experience, I've been to Canada, those wide-open fields are beautiful)
Now take the same fun into a grocery store and fire it until it is empty. Ok, if you kill three people you can claim you were not aiming at them and did not mean to kill them. That is YOUR and your "likers" logic.

These two boys knew they were on a city street with plenty of others around....not the empty back roads. They might have started out thinking they were going to have a little "fun", but they cost three innocent people their lives. That is murder.

To give you the difference between Canada and USA: you and I can plan a stick-up of a bank in USA and I'll be the driver of the get-away car and wait a you go inside. You do that and while stealing $$$ you shoot and kill an innocent person.
GUESS WHAT!! We BOTH get charged with MURDER in USA. I can not come back and say "I only meant to drive the car...it was only suppose to be a robbery..I did not mean for anyone to get killed."
You and your “likers" can think anything you want but in the good-old-USA I'm charged and guilty of MURDER. And I promise you I'll get more than 90 days!
I deserve death.

How is that for taking life in vain?

R-E-A-L-L-Y !!

TRY THIS: Take a .38 special out into a Canada wide-open field and fire it off until it us empty............no big deal!.....there ain't no one around (from experience, I've been to Canada, those wide-open fields are beautiful)
Now take the same fun into a grocery store and fire it until it is empty. Ok, if you kill three people you can claim you were not aiming at them and did not mean to kill them. That is YOUR and your "likers" logic.

These two boys knew they were on a city street with plenty of others around....not the empty back roads. They might have started out thinking they were going to have a little "fun", but they cost three innocent people their lives. That is murder.

To give you the difference between Canada and USA: you and I can plan a stick-up of a bank in USA and I'll be the driver of the get-away car and wait a you go inside. You do that and while stealing $$$ you shoot and kill an innocent person.
GUESS WHAT!! We BOTH get charged with MURDER in USA. I can not come back and say "I only meant to drive the car...it was only suppose to be a robbery..I did not mean for anyone to get killed."
You and your “likers" can think anything you want but in the good-old-USA I'm charged and guilty of MURDER. And I promise you I'll get more than 90 days!
I deserve death.

Are you a boy? :wave:

R-E-A-L-L-Y !!

Yes really.

If you went into a grocery store opening fire, you will be charged with a felony, no less. A gun is a lethal weapon, it has no other purposes. So naturally, people will feel threatened by the sound of a gunshot if they are in close range. The person is perfectly aware of what a gun is and what it can do. Opening fire in a crowded place is going to get yourself thrown into the slammer, even if no one gets injured or killed.

No, it's not murder. It's vehicular manslaughter. You clearly don't understand how the term, murder is defined. It's highly irresponsible though, just as drinking and driving is.

Armed robbery is a serious felony and the charges are far more harsh when innocent bystanders are killed. Even if you didn't shoot anyone, you were still an accessory to the act of crime. You knew what you were doing and what it involved. Therefore, all of the people are subjected to the same charges if necessary. It's the price of associating yourself with armed and dangerous criminals.

You and your “likers" can think anything you want but in the good-old-USA I'm charged and guilty of MURDER. And I promise you I'll get more than 90 days! I deserve death.

For attempting to rob a bank and getting someone killed as a result? Yeah, you will be going to jail for a good while.

Yes really.

If you went into a grocery store opening fire, you will be charged with a felony, no less. A gun is a lethal weapon, it has no other purposes. So naturally, people will feel threatened by the sound of a gunshot if they are in close range. The person is perfectly aware of what a gun is and what it can do. Opening fire in a crowded place is going to get yourself thrown into the slammer, even if no one gets injured or killed.

No, it's not murder. It's vehicular manslaughter. You clearly don't understand how the term, murder is defined. It's highly irresponsible though, just as drinking and driving is.

Armed robbery is a serious felony and the charges are far more harsh when innocent bystanders are killed. Even if you didn't shoot anyone, you were still an accessory to the act of crime. You knew what you were doing and what it involved. Therefore, all of the people are subjected to the same charges if necessary. It's the price of associating yourself with armed and dangerous criminals.

For attempting to rob a bank and getting someone killed as a result? Yeah, you will be going to jail for a good while.

:gpost:

kids swallowing hot sauce:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0DbKZDwp9Q]6 year old eats hot sauce - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve1ojZIq86A&feature=related]Young Kid Drinks Hot Sauce - YouTube[/ame]

Yah, child abuse... whatever!

For saywhatkid:

I got this little thought in the back of my head that you are trying to make me out as a racist. The MM, and I agree with them, is referring to the two guys as "boys" due to their age.

For Banjo and "likers":

Say we split the difference of opinion and I give you "vehicular manslaughter".
The jury wanted probation but the Judge over-ruled, "because they showed NO remorse", and gave 90 days. If you agree with this being a fair punishment explain why. If you don't, what is a fair punishment? How about 3 life sentences for this slaughter of 3 innocence mother and kids? Fair?

R-E-A-L-L-Y !!

I deserve death.

:topic:

For saywhatkid:

I got this little thought in the back of my head that you are trying to make me out as a racist. The MM, and I agree with them, is referring to the two guys as "boys" due to their age.

For Banjo and "likers":

The jury wanted probation but the Judge over-ruled, "because they showed NO remorse", and gave 90 days. If you agree with this being a fair punishment explain why. If you don't, what is a fair punishment? How about 3 life sentences for this slaughter of 3 innocence mother and kids? Fair?

Sorry, I don't use racist terms. Good try.

You stated several times that these were "two boys" that got away with murder (minus 90 days). I wanted to ask if you felt that these reckless juveniles deserved the fullest punishments allowed in the free world, which is currently lethal injection, since we do not permit beheading just yet.

Here is a case where the judicial system failed to live up to your expectations, yet you stated previously that it is perfectly fine to carry out death sentences without fear of making a mistake in a guilty verdict. Does this mean that judges and our court system never make a mistake if they convict, but often make a mistake when they don't? How can they be so biased?

For saywhatkid:

For Banjo and "likers":

That little thought in the back of your head that tells you others are trying to make you out as a racist is there because you already know that you are a racist but do not have the courage to stand by your convictions.:cool2:

Now, let' get this thread back on topic.

How about this; if you kill someone while driving, you get life in prison? Intent means nothing to you, ya "liker" Only the results. Let the crowds form under your windows with the burning torches.

kids swallowing hot sauce:

6 year old eats hot sauce - YouTube

Young Kid Drinks Hot Sauce - YouTube

Yah, child abuse... whatever!

did you read the article? the mother deliberately made her son eat hot sauce and take a freezing cold shower in order to take a video of how abusive she is to qualify getting on the Dr. Phil show. Apparently, she originally submitted a video of her yelling at her kid. The staff told her it wasn't violent enough so she made another tape with the hot sauce and the cold shower.

That's *F*ed up.

When I was a kid, we just came back to Canada after living in Tunisia for three years. We used to enact revenge on mean neighbhourhood kids by dapping hot pepper paste on their lips. Judging by their reactions, it was very painful and shocking. Painful enough for them to start crying and running home to their parents.

How about this; if you kill someone while driving, you get life in prison? Intent means nothing to you, ya "liker" Only the results. Let the crowds form under your windows with the burning torches.

Tarring and feathering is too good for him. Let's drag him out and hang him in the town square just like in the Middle Ages. No, that's too good for him. He should be drawn and quartered. No, that's not draconian enough; we're being too soft on crime. Let's burn him alive!! BURN THAT BUM!

Congratulation! You pulled one of your "likers" world's famous deflects

BTW....the O.P.was about NO jail time for the mother for her wrong and its the same with these two guys...now is that of topic???

BTW....the O.P.was about NO jail time for the mother for her wrong and its the same with these two guys...now is that of topic???

These two guys have virtually nothing to do with abusive parenting and the punishment appropriate for such.:roll: If you want to discuss your case, start a thread.

The little voice in the back of my head says you way over-react to everything. Been noticing that trend in your posts - they're usually full of indignant rage.

The little voice in the back of my head says you way over-react to everything. Been noticing that trend in your posts - they're usually full of indignant rage.
He wants everyone to be jailed or executed while he remains free to express his views. The "If you're not like me, I hate you" mentality.

No worries. :wave:

Your post about "two juvenile murderers getting off with 90 day sentences" was not a deflection from the original topic? Got it.

Do you sit at your window and curse kids when they step in your yard? Do you silently stew when you see someone that is overweight buying diet soda and potato chips?

Have a nice day. :nana:

Back