Alaska's "Hot Sauce Mom" Jessica Beagley spared jail time

Your post about "two juvenile murderers getting off with 90 day sentences" was not a deflection from the original topic? Got it.

Do you sit at your window and curse kids when they step in your yard? Do you silently stew when you see someone that is overweight buying diet soda and potato chips?

Have a miserable day! :nana:

Fixed. :giggle:

Your post about "two juvenile murderers getting off with 90 day sentences" was not a deflection from the original topic? Got it.

Do you sit at your window and curse kids when they step in your yard? Do you silently stew when you see someone that is overweight buying diet soda and potato chips?

Have a nice day. :nana:

:giggle: :laugh2:

That little thought in the back of your head that tells you others are trying to make you out as a racist is there because you already know that you are a racist but do not have the courage to stand by your convictions.:cool2:

Now, let' get this thread back on topic.

Caught you in telling ANOTHER lie about me.
Dare you to find a post where I change my convictions.
Double Dare you never to tell a lie about any AD member here.

Caught you in telling ANOTHER lie about me.
Dare you to find a post where I change my convictions.
Double Dare you never to tell a lie about any AD member here.

What are you talking about? I stopped playing those double dog dare you games in elementary school.:laugh2:

Do you have anything to add to the topic of this report of child abuse and the appropriate punishment?

What are you talking about? I stopped playing those double dog dare you games in elementary school.:laugh2:

Do you have anything to add to the topic of this report of child abuse and the appropriate punishment?

Why are you asking me? All the way to here not one poster has offered a opinion of court punishment for this mother. Even you chicken out in your post#13. The closest is post#6......don't do anything.

Seems I'm the only one here that always takes a stand on all issues, one way our the other, and completely stands by a conviction. I'm no chicken.

Why are you asking me? All the way to here not one poster has offered a opinion of court punishment for this mother. Even you chicken out in your post#13. The closest is post#6......don't do anything.

Seems I'm the only one here that always takes a stand on all issues, one way our the other, and completely stands by a conviction. I'm no chicken.

Never mind. It isn't worth the effort.

All I can say is I am grateful that you have nothing to do with our justice system.

Back