23, hearing, Michigan

Bit13

Reaction score
Hey there everyone. I'm at the very beginning of teaching myself asl. I want to go to school to become an interpreter but it's going to be a while before that can happen. I'm just looking for people to talk with, maybe Skype, that can help me out. Hoping I can find people in michigan. Thank you for reading :)

Sent from my SM-N910T using AllDeaf App mobile app

I've went to Deaf events and met some ASL students whenever I go to Michigan for bike business. However, I've went only for bicycles lately.

Hey there everyone. I'm at the very beginning of teaching myself asl. I want to go to school to become an interpreter but it's going to be a while before that can happen. I'm just looking for people to talk with, maybe Skype, that can help me out. Hoping I can find people in michigan. Thank you for reading :)

Sent from my SM-N910T using AllDeaf App mobile app

Hi! I'm lexi, I'm deaf, I'm a tutor for deaf kids in math. I love helping people out, but it depends what level you're at, conversations are important :) let me know if you want to skype.

Hi there! I'm from the Mitten as well! Welcome :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Thank you everyone :) sorry I've been off I moved and just got my phone switched to have service the other day but I'm back now

Sent from my SM-N920V using AllDeaf App mobile app

Back