?

Why not? Love is one of the wonderful things in life. To me, love means having a best friend of mine that I truly care about, sharing my life with him and spoiling him. Ofc, sometimes relationships can be a pain in the ass, but love is still a wonderful thing.

Love is something that everyone should experience at least once in their lifetime...

but they dont last longer, correct? only they need it last longer is to be happy together and be perfect as much as they can.. it sucks to be in love sometimes.. this Love is Tuffie to know abt..

I know it sucks to be in love sometimes, sometimes people get lucky and have love last a long time. Yes love is tough but that's love.

It's up to someone if they want love in their life.

*nods agreedly* yup yup.. o well.. love life is such as wonderful sometimes but it sucks sometimes if something bad happened... :doh: enuff said..

love is a wonderful feeling!!!! and its nice to be in a great relationship and all. its a precious thing to me!! being in love is 1 of the best feeling to have.

ah it depends on if u have real strong attraction to the person who had been there foru and all that crap and good times and bad times together u know? :roll: blahhhhhhh heh.. :D

Love for me is too complicated right now and i aint gonna get into it -- im currently happily single :D

Originally posted by kuifje75
Why not? Love is one of the wonderful things in life. To me, love means having a best friend of mine that I truly care about, sharing my life with him and spoiling him. Ofc, sometimes relationships can be a pain in the ass, but love is still a wonderful thing.
I definately agree on that one... I myself can't explain what love mean but it's somewhat similar beyond more than a best friend to care about and share my soul with and be able to trust each other... I know we aren't perfect but relationships can have some complication but I know you can work it out if you try...

I agree with kuifje! it is very special.

well, love complicated or not, its there forever, life sucks then its happy and then its nutty , so we'll see when what wheree how love wil lead us!

yeah, i agree with you

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
I definately agree on that one... I myself can't explain what love mean but it's somewhat similar beyond more than a best friend to care about and share my soul with and be able to trust each other... I know we aren't perfect but relationships can have some complication but I know you can work it out if you try...
that's true but I never been relationship and i can see and feeling about ppl's relationship and love too. Maybe I will realize and new experince in my life If I have a new relationship with someone.

i dont want to be in love now. i have so many things i want to do first before dealing with love. Love sucks in some way, and it can rip your chest apart. I want to be able to deal with later

When you have love, it is the best feeling in the world. I rather have love than win the lottery....although winning the lottery isn't all that bad of a thing...lol.

Originally posted by d
i dont want to be in love now. i have so many things i want to do first before dealing with love. Love sucks in some way, and it can rip your chest apart. I want to be able to deal with later

:werd: not ready to get into a new relationship -- havent found the womyn that caught my attention and ACTUALLY have the same interests :(

Back