Zvrs z4

yep, that explains why it works great and has few bugs...because it was contracted by mirial...I never heard of that company until I saw that in about tab like this screenshot. I'm very happy with the program, very easy to set up and use.

24702_1321918282717_1073613421_994931_3215683_n.jpg

I'm so excited! Thanks to the information in this thread (specifically the link that diehardbiker posted to Mirial's site) I was able to get my Z4 to work. FINALLY. After so many years I can finally call my mom.

Edit: It was working... now it's not :(

Last edited:
I will download Z4 software in my new MacBook for a while till getting upgrade P3 software for Mac. Should be around May or so. I will dial purple.tv to get purple interpreter – no way will I use other vrs!

Sorenson does not have the webcam software , but was told by the rep recently that the new software will be released soon.

Sorenson does not have the webcam software , but was told by the rep recently that the new software will be released soon.
I know about it. I don't believe what Southfella say.

258, tell you this... all of these VRS providers that offers software, all of them were developed by same company, Miriam! Meaning these 4 softwares... sorry it includes P3, Z4, Sprint, and Viable Vision were all the same, just different interfaces., in other word all 4 of them are same body but wearing different clothes that is all. :roll:

P3 does not show Mirial being a part of it?

Wirelessly posted

SouthFella said:
Chevy aw come try Siprelay you might like it !!

Smile

I don't need it. Use my ip-relay and i711 relay

Really!? Sorenson is making their webcam software again! and hopefully that software dont require DMZ mode like other VP-200. Also hopefully that Sorenson webcam software work well with Vp-200:hmm:

Really!? Sorenson is making their webcam software again! and hopefully that software dont require DMZ mode like other VP-200. Also hopefully that Sorenson webcam software work well with Vp-200:hmm:

Sorenson EL software will be back??? No way. I have it as old version. It s video quality was poor.

I had test to use Z4 in Mac iChat for calling my friend at P3. he said that this Z4 video quality was fair and little pix. he said that P3 is better video than Z4. I will wait to get new P3 software for Mac. Probably, should be around May or earlier??

Back