Zvrs z4

I just happen notice that Z4 looks from ZVRS have same face of software from Sprint VRS as called 4G. As ZVRS called it Z4?

They are taking too long with the ZVRS Z4 release. I'm betting you that they will release it on PC first then Mac later....most software always are ported FROM the PC, not a seperate release at the same time. That's the major complaint against the developers.

I already have a Z4 on my laptop, I want to be honest with you guys. I think P3 is way much better than Z4. Z4 is not really good and not what I expected.

P3 has more features than Z4.

but one thing, one of my installer/trainer from Sorenson told me that they will release some software from Sorenson so I expected a exciting features with Sorenson software. I can't wait for this.

As for Sprint, I download but it comes with Z4, how sad is that.

I already have a Z4 on my laptop, I want to be honest with you guys. I think P3 is way much better than Z4. Z4 is not really good and not what I expected.

P3 has more features than Z4.

but one thing, one of my installer/trainer from Sorenson told me that they will release some software from Sorenson so I expected a exciting features with Sorenson software. I can't wait for this.

As for Sprint, I download but it comes with Z4, how sad is that.

Yeah Purple Power!!!! what s pro and con for Z4? video quality? Video mail? more?

Yeah Purple Power!!!! what s pro and con for Z4? video quality? Video mail? more?

Video quality is so whack! This morning I was testing to use Z4 with my friend on his Sorenson VP, he said its freezing often and blurry often. I decided to hang up and open P3.

there is no Videomail, like i said they do not have a nice features. just same as Z100. I remmy someone told me Z4 will have HD on it but it looks like it is not HD but a whack.

I want to share the different about the future Z4 and P3... I am typing the new feature or benefit that has change or not..

new feature

Future Z4
* switch call

P3
* record/answer machine
* friendly port
* USB driver for flasher when call come in
* real number display instead IP Address to any product under NeuStar

What they offer

Future Z4
* new feature
* contact, missed, and redialing history

P3
* new feature
* IP Relay
* contact list
* history missed call even you aren't online
* adjust speed while on call

What not benefit

Future Z4
* no record/answer machine
* no real number for call back
* quality isn't improve
* no adjust speed while on call
* no built-in ready IP Relay

P3
* no switch call
* no recording from non-purple device

How it has change or improving...
Z4 seems haven't much change just because they are same style and just color to black as used to be blue. The quality look same, the disappoint no record answer machine.

P3 is big appluse around here... P3 have heard all the negative into positive as that how suppose that way. It used being not quality video until now it is... The layer style still remain friendly much as possible. The big post is friendly port that doesn't have to bother adjust firewall rule. It a big plus.

Afterall, the result I believe Purple deserve the success because it show big improve not a slow or one change as like Z4 does...

If some of you still have Z PC-100 take a look at "about" and you will see that software is made by Mirial which in the past when Z PC-100 came out was windows only and now Mirial has both PC and Mac version available...

Mirial Softphone: Mac OSX and Windows desktop video conferencing - Desktop telepresence - Full-HD 1080p video softphone - HD video conferencing
(note the features list is what will be in Z4)

So ZVRS get the software from Mirial and customize it for their relay business hence Z4 as we see in the youtube;
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_D6BAd8lTc]YouTube - The Z?'s newest videophone! Introducing Z4![/ame]

Now, whoever has a Z4 from either winning the drawing or Rochester event. I hear that you do not have video chat enabled and presentation feature enabled right? If so I believe that's why it is still in beta testing... Once it is released to public, those should be enabled.

They are actually UNDER development, Chevy57's comment doesn't even make sense.
Oh, in that case it was my mistake. I misunderstood. His post does make sense when it's written like this:
Purple's still developing P3 for it (Mac OSX).
Sorry, I get it now.

If some of you still have Z PC-100 take a look at "about" and you will see that software is made by Mirial which in the past when Z PC-100 came out was windows only and now Mirial has both PC and Mac version available.
[...]
So ZVRS get the software from Mirial and customize it for their relay business hence Z4 as we see in the youtube
[...]
Now, whoever has a Z4 from either winning the drawing or Rochester event. I hear that you do not have video chat enabled and presentation feature enabled right? If so I believe that's why it is still in beta testing... Once it is released to public, those should be enabled.
Oh, so this is the first videophone software designed for both systems (although they are basically just customizing software that already exists). That makes sense. I'm excited about Z4 now. I want to try the three-way calling and I want to record some conversations <3

I hope it's released soon!

Oh, in that case it was my mistake. I misunderstood. His post does make sense when it's written like this:

Sorry, I get it now.

Oh, so this is the first videophone software designed for both systems (although they are basically just customizing software that already exists). That makes sense. I'm excited about Z4 now. I want to try the three-way calling and I want to record some conversations <3

I hope it's released soon!

Are you on Zvrs' mailing list? for The Z Life?

Jan issue came out in Jan 22nd and it did mention Z4
The Z? Life - ZVRS

If some of you still have Z PC-100 take a look at "about" and you will see that software is made by Mirial which in the past when Z PC-100 came out was windows only and now Mirial has both PC and Mac version available...

Mirial Softphone: Mac OSX and Windows desktop video conferencing - Desktop telepresence - Full-HD 1080p video softphone - HD video conferencing
(note the features list is what will be in Z4)

So ZVRS get the software from Mirial and customize it for their relay business hence Z4 as we see in the youtube;
YouTube - The Z?'s newest videophone! Introducing Z4!

I m cool! :cool2: but FCC may approve or disapprove for allowing use 3-way calling (multi-party video conference) for Z4??? ZVRS get the software from Mirial that s smiliar as Viable Vision software.

Lack of ring flasher for Z4. P3's ring flasher.

Are you on Zvrs' mailing list? for The Z Life?

Jan issue came out in Jan 22nd and it did mention Z4
The Z? Life - ZVRS
I did see the January issue, but the only mention of Z4 that I saw is where it says that it is coming out soon :\ Thank you for the info though. I need to subscribe so that I don't have to manually keep checking back at the link.

On an unrelated note I can't seem to change any settings for P3 on my desktop. There doesn't seem to be an uninstall option either. I hope that Z4 allows for these options to be enabled without having to log in.

I m cool! :cool2: but FCC may approve or disapprove for allowing use 3-way calling (multi-party video conference) for Z4??? ZVRS get the software from Mirial that s smiliar as Viable Vision software.

Lack of ring flasher for Z4. P3's ring flasher.
I hope that doesn't happen! Three-way calling is available for hearing customers. It would be silly for the FCC to disapprove three-way for VP.

Maybe this flasher will be made to be compatible for Z4:
vass.jpg

Back