Zombie apocolypse?

Wynonna

Reaction score
So if we had a zombie apocalypse, How would you do?

Would you survive like Rick and his group?
Would end up zombie food?
Would you get bit and turn?
Other?

Personally, I think if I didn't get bit in the first couple months, and hooked up with a group, I'd be ok. I'd probably be my groups version of Carol.

I started a joke a few year back with some friends that I would become a zombie eater. The living are scared of zombies because they eat us so why not use that against them. I am aware that by eating them I would turn but I am ok with that. But my husband has a full zombie plan that doesn't involve me eating zombies :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

What do you mean if? Why have i been hiding in this cave for 2 years?

Id do great alone or in a group, id be more like rick and daryl combined. I got extensive survival skills as well as hunting and leadership from being a crew supervisor for 27 people over 17 years.... got to know what it takes to get the job done as well as your group to follow you.

Id rather be alone with just a couple people as its easier to care for, larger groups are more protection if an invasion, smaller groups are easier to hide, less to feed and so on...

I started a joke a few year back with some friends that I would become a zombie eater. The living are scared of zombies because they eat us so why not use that against them. I am aware that by eating them I would turn but I am ok with that. But my husband has a full zombie plan that doesn't involve me eating zombies :(

What they taste like you got give it thought.do you barbi grill roast or rare.veggi which ones what wine what cuts of zombi.Cook in own blood or sauce.Do you put eyeball in egg cup or swallow whole how long in freezer.I sure no health risk if cook well you won't turn.
I don't think you given zombi recipe enough thought:giggle:

What they taste like you got give it thought.do you barbi grill roast or rare.veggi which ones what wine what cuts of zombi.Cook in own blood or sauce.Do you put eyeball in egg cup or swallow whole how long in freezer.I sure no health risk if cook well you won't turn.
I don't think you given zombi recipe enough thought:giggle:

Oh my golly you are right, I need to make some. Where do you think I can buy zombie meat from? I would use the entrails in a gravy, I know that. I need to get creative, I have 3 picky eaters to think about. I don't want to be making 2 or 3 zombie dishes a night just to please them. I better invest in a LARGE freezer.

Oh my golly you are right, I need to make some. Where do you think I can buy zombie meat from? I would use the entrails in a gravy, I know that. I need to get creative, I have 3 picky eaters to think about. I don't want to be making 2 or 3 zombie dishes a night just to please them. I better invest in a LARGE freezer.
you can start with testing roadkill....

Lol my family had been eating road kill for generations lol

I'm laying low with just a few people. Isolated on the Olympic Peninsula will work just fine. Knock down a few bridges and we're good to go. :D

Back