You're a 90's kids if...

Oh yeah, Jennifer Aniston. So hot babe.

Titanic, everyone were so crazy after that movie during that time. Even, my ex kept asking me to watch movie together, AGAIN, AGAIN, and AGAIN. Damn.

The East Coast/West Coast rap feuds.

Tupac, Suge Knight and Death Row Records on this side. :rifle:

Biggie, Puff Daddy (at the time) and Bad Boy Records on the other side.:rl:

Who won?:dunno:

I'm on ICQ and nobody talks with me there. :( I'm on IRC all the time and have lots of people to talk with there.

I'd get up before 6AM without any alarms to watch the Saturday morning cartoons, starting with the Widget one at 6.

Claw machines started to become popular in the late 80s and there were a lot of those in the 90s. I got a lot of stuffed animals from them in the 90s at a restaurant. :D

Elmo became popular in the middle of the 90s. I watched Sesame Street before that happened. Some people think he's the cutest Muppet and others despite him for changing Sesame Street. I remember seeing the original Tickle Me Elmos that parents fought over for Christmas '96. :shock:

Omg, I loved watching Widget. I thought it was the coolest cartoon! Lol.

ONLY THE COOL KIDS WATCH WIDGET! ^_^

If you are 90's kid, you remember how popular sonic comic books. ;) I used to have some of them but I lost 'em. :( Oh well

I'm a mix of both. I remember the 90s more but I am more nostalgic for the mid to late 80s.

I'm on ICQ and nobody talks with me there. :( I'm on IRC all the time and have lots of people to talk with there.

Oh boy tell that to me I never forgot ICQ and EFNET way back in the '90's! 56k was the ultimate fast connection when I first got on the 'Net.

Nowadays 56k is like a Model T Ford and wireless is the Porsche of internet connections.

I remember Andrew Keegan, Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Brad Renfro, Jonathan Jackson, Jonathan Brandis, and Edward Furlong were the poster boys in teeniebopper magazines.

i remembered that comic stores sold out on "Superman's last day". I was so pissed off and whining to my dad everyday.

somehow, the comic book were showed up on my bed when i came home on friday from Fremont. I was so damn happy to own it and still have it in today. It was came from my grandpa who brought it for me because my dad doesnt want hear my whining. LOL!

Oh yeah, Jennifer Aniston. So hot babe.

Titanic, everyone were so crazy after that movie during that time. Even, my ex kept asking me to watch movie together, AGAIN, AGAIN, and AGAIN. Damn.

yep!

im been so crazy watch that movie all the times and my mom says that enough!

Oh god I was ape shit for Jonathon Taylor Thomas when I was 12/13

I remember Lisa Frank - I had a lot of it, but not the busload of it that some of the girls at school had. I liked it, but mom wouldnt ever buy me a lot of it.

Oh lets not forget -

THE TY BEANIE BABY CRAZE! (I have well over 200 of those suckers stored on the top shelf of my closet)

THE TY BEANIE BABY CRAZE! (I have well over 200 of those suckers stored on the top shelf of my closet)

I still have well over 200 of them stored outside in the garage. I hope their value will someday depreciate, but i'm doubtful. :roll:

steel bats was so hot until after 1998, everything were changed: single wall, double wall, two piece, telescope piece and half n half. WOW.. what a changes in the generation of softball bat [slowpitch]

If you were 90's kid you would know Freddy Kooger Movies (I was such a fan of those)

If you were 90's kid, you would know how to play Donkey Kong game on Super Nintendo game

All the stuff you guys have mention, I remember all those....those were such a good time.

[laughs] Donkey Kong, i was so obession to play that game and Mortal Kombat n Street Fighters too.

Oh man this thread is making me feeling so nogalistic! :giggle:

One of my favorite TV comedy sitcom in the 90's is Family Matters.

Steve Urkel could not make me stop laughing. He was just too hilarious! :lol:

Back