Your plans for the future.

Huh? Don't you realize that she worked so hard and earned 2 BS degrees and she can't even work a bit to find a decent job? I am sure with 2 degrees that she is holding could have her land 75k dollars a year job easily!

Right, but I don't see how it justifies picking on her so much. The only reason I'm sticking my neck out on this is cause I know how it feels to be picked on constantly. Aside her being her annoying self I don't see her going out of her way to insult anyone. She seems pretty passive until y'all start poking fun at her. If you kick a dog enough, it will eventually bite back.

I don't know what she's done in the past, but people change and it's hard for them to show it when they're being constantly kicked around. Why not lay off insulting her for awhile and treat her like a new member? See what happens then.

Ergh I went out on a limb there. I hope I don't regret it somehow I think I am.. going to... oh bloody hell' c'est la vie.

Weird people proves themselves that they are just being themselves!!!
People who are just by themselves shows their true color and they are cool! I like them more than people who fake themselves up just to make themselves look good (cough cough cough).

Yep!!! Thanks, DHB!

I didn't work so hard to earned 2 BA degrees...
I whined and whined and whined to get them...
And I didn't get all 124 credits and plus I had to made C and B
to pulled up my GPA to 2.0. Because I made many F's, I for incomplete,
and D's....
It isn't like I graduated from Yale or Harvard....
Nobody heard of Gallaudet or LeMoyne Owen College.

BS is for people with Engineering...

Well, I'm sure people have heard of Gallaudet by now, especially with the protests going on. :sure:

Go back college in Jan 2007 instead last Aug

Get a betta Job with Good Career

I still have a job for 2 years right now will be 3 yrs next spring may 2007

I dont know what my future is yet.... cuz i am still here taking care of my mom... but next year.. I would love to move out of here perhaps to Morrilton or Conway but not sure yet!

Trying to get my son back... Taking care of him and find a good man and be happy ever after... :) but no rush, of course! ha ha....

Right, but I don't see how it justifies picking on her so much. The only reason I'm sticking my neck out on this is cause I know how it feels to be picked on constantly. Aside her being her annoying self I don't see her going out of her way to insult anyone. She seems pretty passive until y'all start poking fun at her. If you kick a dog enough, it will eventually bite back.

I don't know what she's done in the past, but people change and it's hard for them to show it when they're being constantly kicked around. Why not lay off insulting her for awhile and treat her like a new member? See what happens then.

Ergh I went out on a limb there. I hope I don't regret it somehow I think I am.. going to... oh bloody hell' c'est la vie.

Well yeah it is ashame that people treat each other that way...

That is why we have so much problem in this world.

Back