your parent are accpet your become lesbain/gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeaceRainbowGal

Reaction score
I am become lesbain one year ago but my mom is little upset and accpet also my dad is really pretty upset about me also my dad let me go own my new life but they undy how i feeling... I am interesting in lady better than guys.. I am very happy for myself.... :cool: I already Taken my Lady !! my family not againset me nothings.. just be respect me...

~hug~ :fly3:

Umm I guess this little different thread. Alright well my parent accepted who I am but not my lifestyle.. but they seems begin to accept it anyways :D

Yeah ofc it's my life that they can't do anything abt it as my parent agreed that they can't do anything about it as long I'm happy w/ it :D

Irish Dog

that is true and they want own life or be happy for themself and sometimes parent not accpet or accpet but depend they are feeling about who is gay or lesbain... They have repect who is gay/lesbain

:cool: :D

Originally posted by PeaceRainbowGal
Irish Dog

that is true and they want own life or be happy for themself and sometimes parent not accpet or accpet but depend they are feeling about who is gay or lesbain... They have repect who is gay/lesbain

:cool: :D

Totally :werd: w/ ya :D

Originally posted by PeaceRainbowGal
I am become lesbain one year ago but my mom is little upset and accpet also my dad is really pretty upset about me also my dad let me go own my new life but they undy how i feeling... I am interesting in lady better than guys.. I am very happy for myself.... :cool: I already Taken my Lady !! my family not againset me nothings.. just be respect me...

~hug~ :fly3:

I believe you should have replied to this thread to share what you wanted to post in this thread. It'll prevent all the other users from getting mixed up with two threads or more with same subjects.

parents did not accepted but upset with me. I had to prove there is love between man and woman alike same sex. they would accepted me as regular but in love life, no they are not. i been work on it. guess it is short to post. :D

Hey Silence Gold,

I did n't know about other post also I should check it up before I am write damn Too Late for me... :dunno: :Oops:

Thanks let me know about this..

:D

Hey Irish Dog, I found your post about lesbain/gay and I did not know and i didnot check up your post Oppps :slap: lol

I was read about your story that is good..

~hug~

I thought u are Male but u are Butch that make me confused same things like Javapride is male but female :laugh2: :laugh2:

mod note:

There is another thread like this. Kevbo already pointed it out. Go there for to continue this discussion. This thread will be locked :locked: and moved later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back