Your most embarrassing moment in front of a girl/boy.

my roommate and friends of ours caught me had sex with my ex in dorm room pretty often daily days

Originally posted by Alex
Was wearing sweatpants one day, went up to this deaf girl in the lobby full of students, when all of a sudden my friend goes behind me and pulls down my pants! I was wearing boxers with red dots on it. :o
you're lucky your boxers didn't go down with your sweatpants, it did happen to one of my classmate in 5th grade...

One day at NTID... i was drinking a milk or something from a glass, and the glass broke and spilled all over my jean-- I was soo embrassed because some guys/gals thought I peed my pants. i tried to hide, it won't work lmao, i will never forget that day... the glass was too hot when i had cold milk and it made the glass to break easily. GRR!

Originally posted by sweetstrawberry
In High School, I was bathroom then out of bathroom and walk to dorm room, i look at deaf girls laugh so hard at me.. I'm puzzle and i ask girls, what's going on? then someone or my friend told me that look behind your back so my head turn behind my back. in my mind "ohhhh fuck it, shit!" that toilet paper is outside from my pant from my back. i'm so blush and embarrass!. I never forget about this memory because it's my first time in High School Dorm when I was sophone.

Ohhhh!!...... :laugh2: ... I laugh so hard... I am sorry. :mrgreen:
jump.gif

Last edited:
LOL @ Alex... Must have been Super Embarrassment.

My First Embarrassing in front of a boy is when In, Jr. High I was walking in the hallway and This Boy came up to me and told me I had a hole in back of my pant Which This Boy I had a Huge Crush on In, Jr. High at that time I Knew I wasn't wearing any Panties My Face was So Red. I ran to the Bathroom and saw a big Hole and you could see my butt line..(The Nurse at the School put a duct tape on my Pant, I had to wear it the whole afternoon at School.) :Oops:

My most embarrasing moment was in high school, of course, I was playing baseball knocked a hard hit down third base line and was running VERY hard for first base when all of the sudden my pants slipped down around my ankles causing me to trip and roll over first base. I wasn't too embarrased at first until this girl who I had a crush on, who happened to work for the yearbook, happened to have the picture developed with my ass hanging out of my jockstrap and decided to show the whole senior class.

:laugh2:....Alex

Ummm...Well,

I do remember back in high school, I was late for school and about to miss my school bus , so I took a pair of jeans out of the dryer and sure was in a hurry leaving the house ...by the time I got to school I was walking in the hallway, notice students were walking by looking at me , which I had no clue why but one of my closest friend came up to me and told me that there was something coming down under my jeans which I did turned around and looked down behind me at the bottom near my shoes and did pulled it out and it happen to be one of my underwear! :Oops:..Good Grief ! I should have make sure nothing was stuck inside my jeans before I put them on!....the worse thing is , my friends were threwing my underwear back and fourth at eachothers in the hallway...That's wasn't very funni! :squint:

I used hang'n around with groupies at the young and bloor subway where after school. I was very highly crush on Greg Kevorkian for long time. Somehow Greg sneak on me behind and pulled my pant down front of PUBLIC.. *sheesh*. Greg said, aw, beautiful underwear what r u wearing.. I said shudd'up... Greg howled everyones Guess what, She wears underwear says "Tuesday". Today is not Tuesday. He said, r u must be two days wearing? I turned into red face and said, err no.. there's no wednesday underwear because of my mom took and laundry but too late! Has no choice to wear.. Had to force to wash my tuesday underwear by handwash.. and blow dryer.. finally dried underwear then i wear it! how am I dumb ?
:laugh2:
so big embrassement ever I had!

During my NTID time, my ex-fiance and I made love standing up and we were 100% naked.... my roommate walked in on us and the look on her face is unforgetable. Her eyes widened and she wasn't sure whether if she should scream or enjoy the view, but she slammed the door on us and took off. Told her boyfriend immediately, "I saw Katzie's watermelons!" Her boyfriend (my homebuddy, too) said, "damn, I wish it was me who saw it" I was like Fawk! :-o

Well........

Here's the story:

It was the year of 1978, I was upstair bored, My two sisters went out with their friends.. So I just decide to act like one of my sister who was just toooo femine (remmy that I am tomboy all of my life) However, I walked downstair with socks in shirt act like one of my sister.. I was :shock: and My mother was :jaw:
I ran back upstair.. hide in my bedroom. my mom came up and told me the policewoman want talk to me. MY GOD two of these police officer caught me (woman and man) LOL I wonder why the cops were there I got to ask my mom about that.. It just remind me of this embrassment time when these two police officer busted me with fake boobs :rofl:

LMAO MamaKatzieChickie & WendyLove!! :rofl:

My most embarrassing moments were this:

When I was 11, I developed very fast and had a body of a woman which I hated at a young age. My class went swimming and I changed into my bathing suit, I went out into the pool area and noticed all of a sudden why the boys kept staring at me. The girls just gawked while the boys were staring. The teacher was just uncomfortable and I was thinking "Fawk, what the hell is going on?!" My (hearing) good friend fingerspelled to me that she could see everything through the bathing suit. I couldn't even see myself well until I ran back into the changeroom and saw a full-sized mirror and "OMG! I saw nipples and pubic hair! I knew for sure the boys had wet dreams that night! :Oops:

The other one I'll never forget this one, my ex-husband (fiance at the time), we had sex in the basement of my parents' house and my parents' forbid sex in their house!! :nono: Know what happened? Daddy caught us and my ex-husband grabbed all the blanket to cover himself, he didn't even share the sheet so I can cover myself! That asshole! My Daddy saw me nude! I was pissed off Daddy saw me naked and he caught me having sex! :squint:

When I was 16, I had feelings for this guy friend of mine. And, after thinking about what to do about these feelings, I decided to try and find out how he felt about ME. So, one day, I invited him over. And, we were sitting on my couch in the living room, and I took his hand. I said something to the effect of ..."I like you...Do you like me?" And, I saw his face go pale. After that, he said " Uh, well ...Yeah, but I have a girlfriend!" I was SO embarrassed. I dropped his hand and said "Uh, OK", or something. And, unfortunately, the green-eyed monster came out in me, and I set out to find out who the g/f was. And, yeah..I found out...And, I tried to split them up, but alas, I ended up losing the friendship! So, wasn't exactly my finest hour. lol

After taking this gal home from a high-school prom one night...arriving where she lived...and after exchanging..."I had a wonderful time...blah blah..." and while still in the front seat of the car...I reached over to her and was giving her a kiss...when like 10 seconds had passed and she suddenly asked me, "is the car moving?"....Yikesssss...the car was rolling backwards and I had forgotten to put it in 'park' or didn't push the lever all the way up to 'park'...immediately after I slammed on the brakes...and put it in 'park'...she got out of the car and went inside....boy, I sure was sooo embarrassed that when I told my parents about it the next morning, they laughed!! :squint:

one of the incident which cause my whole family to be embarassed cuz one day when I was very young out on vacation with family in New Mexico somewhere and I had to go to rest area to use ladies bathroom cuz men had no toilet papers and when I went outside my whole family was leaving in the van and drove off... wait for about hour and half they came back apologizing to the police who thought they abandoned me... oh well :o

Oh gawd! :jaw: I feel terrible for all of your embarassing experiences. Mine was pretty bad, too.

When I was 19 - I invited a boyfriend over to stay with me in the dorm, and made agreements with my roomie to stay with another friend... we do that for each other. :naughty: So, anyway... I got some new two piece lingerie, lacy red and black "shortie" and extra matching short tank top. Of course, you could see "everything" - the design was lacy, floral.. and you could see the nipples and, errrhmm down there, too. So... I donned this outfit, but we forgot the door was unlocked! Sheeshhh... the hallway was pretty busy, and the RA needed to speak with me for some reason I forgot now... OMG! I turned a shade of red that I didn't think was possible for me as I stood right there, for everyone to see... must be about 15 people running back and forth in that hallway. Total chaos, and no I didn't cause it. I just clenched my teeth, and kept my eyes on the signing with my chin up.. *SIGH* I'm not an exhibitionist... my bf at the time kept laughing and laughing.

And yes, I still have that lingerie, and no I won't take pictures. :P

the only embarrasing moment i had was when i was at a gradationa couple of yrs ago with my ex partner, and she was refered to as my mother :-X shows me one thing i knew this wasn't gonna last for long!

the OTHER thing that had happened was,

i was at my cottage, and someone was banging on the door im like WHO is it at this hour? so i went to find out who it was, and it was the counselor all riled up i asked her what is wrong and why was she banging on the door at 3 am in the morning? she said she locked herself out and can't get in and asked me to call the front desk security to bring a key since the other dorm counselors were on the bedroom run check point and i had the phone with me in the living room so i called security, mind u i forgotten what outfit i was in, as i was half asleep. we had a HUGE heat wave and i was hot as fuck, it was till 75 degrees which is rare, SO i heard the door knock the secuity had shown up and i said come in he said uhh no thanks umm heres the key and have her come back to the front desk im looking like why is he giving me this look? turns out i had my tank top on b ut there was a rip on my nipple area which made me go OH SHYT! sooooooo i ran and got another shirt and saw what i had seen, someone pulled a prank and i found who had done it and said thanks alot cuz now security won't check this door anymore, she asked me why i told her why and she was like oh jayus! so she apologized i said i dont care if u pull pranks BUT PLEASEEEEEEEE DON T cut clothes! she :-X from then on!

Alex said:
Was wearing sweatpants one day, went up to this deaf girl in the lobby full of students, when all of a sudden my friend goes behind me and pulls down my pants! I was wearing boxers with red dots on it. :o

Alex Do you wear Japan Flag as boxer ? :shock:

Back