Your most embarrassing moment in front of a girl/boy.

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Was wearing sweatpants one day, went up to this deaf girl in the lobby full of students, when all of a sudden my friend goes behind me and pulls down my pants! I was wearing boxers with red dots on it. :o

:laugh2:

i couldnt rmr whats my embarassing moment front of a guy - ill have to come back with ya later

yes, my ex-girlfriend was kiss me... later just few minutes, she got off with me as she avoid me. Then she start vomit. :crazy:

Originally posted by Alex
Was wearing sweatpants one day, went up to this deaf girl in the lobby full of students, when all of a sudden my friend goes behind me and pulls down my pants! I was wearing boxers with red dots on it. :o

:laugh2: hmm ... i couldn't think of anything embarrassing ...... sowwie

hum... I try figure out what I have mostly embarrass moment and I will let you know when my mind show up,:D

when I got drunk, I got pee on my pant front of friends in the party, how embarrasing moment. :o

hum I am kind of embrasses to light drunk frist time front of lot deafies.LOL :o :laugh2: I guess that most embrasses for me ha ha ha ha

In High School, I was bathroom then out of bathroom and walk to dorm room, i look at deaf girls laugh so hard at me.. I'm puzzle and i ask girls, what's going on? then someone or my friend told me that look behind your back so my head turn behind my back. in my mind "ohhhh fuck it, shit!" that toilet paper is outside from my pant from my back. i'm so blush and embarrass!. I never forget about this memory because it's my first time in High School Dorm when I was sophone.

Originally posted by sweetstrawberry
In High School, I was bathroom then out of bathroom and walk to dorm room, i look at deaf girls laugh so hard at me.. I'm puzzle and i ask girls, what's going on? then someone or my friend told me that look behind your back so my head turn behind my back. in my mind "ohhhh fuck it, shit!" that toilet paper is outside from my pant from my back. i'm so blush and embarrass!. I never forget about this memory because it's my first time in High School Dorm when I was sophone.

:crazy:

Okay, let recap. EVery moment in front of a guy is embrassing. I find some way to embrass myself in front of guy, even my guy friends...

I don't know of any embarrassing moments I've had in front of guys yet... *thinks hard and tries to recall* Zacho, maybe u can help me out here??? Maybe u know of at least one embarrassing moment I had in front of a guy friend of yours or mine.

i dont care about people who i am.. I am very proud of it that is who i am. Fuck it all of people DEAF!!!!!!! FUCK IT!!! I am not worry about people. I am about about me!!!

Back