Your First Kiss

well my first kiss was with Jay,,, on the cheek.
And then my first kiss on the lips were Bobby, yuck.

I never french kiss.

Anyway, during my first cousin's funeral, a man kissed me on the lips.
I don't know if he is related to me or not....
And I don't know if that was a sympathy kiss or that man liked me.

I don't know. I couldn't hear what he said after he kiss me, I just
shake my head and thinking that he kiss me cause of sympathy,
why me? There are many ladies in there... and my dead first cousin's had 3 sisters and all. I don't even know that man, why he didn't kiss them, they are grieving the most. I'm just there to pay my respect to my dead first cousin.

My first kiss was in 2nd grade name Chris.. He moved away and never saw him again..

My first french kiss was when I was 14 years old to my first true love of 5 years.. He was my first of everything.. but sad to say.. we've grown apart and went to college.. He met someone there.. I met someone back home.. He got married.. so did I.. he have a step daughter that's 8.. I have a daughter that's 8.. weird isn't it? We're still best of friends though.. we contact each other once in a while..

Now I have the love of my life, Chris, (not the one from 2nd grade)..

I remmy i had many kisses when i was little from boys. But i felt its my was first kiss with my first boyfriend when i was 11 yr old. 14 yr old, first french kiss with my first relationship.

AJ-Ive done through before seen my ex bf w/ other girl front of me, its hurt as hell. I been gone bad relationship in past. But move on.

AJ said:
break ups can seriously, seriously suck man. i know. and then the thought of another man holding the woman u love. it hurts.
yep. sucks balls.

better not to watch it happening and just move on. There's always more things going for you than just loving the person like crazy.

Peachy Lady said:
I had my first kiss at camp when I was 13 years old. He was a cute indian boy. Funny...I remember the first kiss, but don't remember the first french kiss, but I think I must have been around 16.
I had alittle french kiss with my ex before but didnt really go that far so just smooch around instead...but got my first long french kiss with some girl named Kelly and to be honest...she kind of actually licks on my face like a dog than moving her tongue around in my mouth *shudders* and she needs to fix her breath too, go figure. Lucky I didn't go that far with her lol...she already has a boyfriend whom she said she's getting enaged to :dunno: ...or so she says.

Steel said:
I had alittle french kiss with my ex before but didnt really go that far so just smooch around instead...but got my first long french kiss with some girl named Kelly and to be honest...she kind of actually licks on my face like a dog than moving her tongue around in my mouth *shudders* and she needs to fix her breath too, go figure. Lucky I didn't go that far with her lol...she already has a boyfriend whom she said she's getting enaged to :dunno: ...or so she says.

Oh ewww...sounds like u got kissed by a dog instead of a girl. It must have been her first kiss since she didn't know what to do. The first guy that kissed me when I was 13, he kissed me nicely, but also opened his mouth, but didn't french kiss. I was puzzled cuz it was my first time. lol

well thanks that's gonna get me a pink eye so a word of advice...spit on yourself after you kiss someone.

I remember my first kiss...it was at age 9 with a family friend named Wesley. We kissed and frenchkissed for ages in a dark closet.

Next kiss was with my puppy love at 15. We were riding in back of a friend s car and we kissed then moved up to frenchkissing.

Fireworks begun there.

I first kissed my old friend named Joel when I was a little girl in kindergarten maybe abt 6 or 7 or 8 in school.

My first kiss was so long ago that I can hardly remember. (Actually, so was my LAST kiss, but that's another story.)

I was like 14, and he was 16. He wasn't my boyfriend, just a guy in our "group." I don't know why he kissed me, but it was nice.

Brian Lundquist. He was the tallest guy I'd ever met at over 6 feet (at 16!)

my first kiss was when i was 4 i was on the mar-a-go-round whatever its called and some random boy kissed me.

my first real kiss was with tony i was 13

Hehhe, how cute you guys are abt your first kiss!!!

Mine was at 26.

"break ups can seriously, seriously suck man. i know. and then the thought of another man holding the woman u love. it hurts."
- I agree w u there, AJ. Been and thru there :(

~sharlie~

My first kiss was 9 yrs old and my first make out with my first bf was 14.

My first and frenchkiss with my brother's childhood friend. I was 16 and he was 14. After that we just friend with no hard feeling. I saw him last June at my mom's funeral.

Back