Your favorite... question game

3:10 -after school is out! Whoo hoo!

What's your favorite movie? (I did not look to see if this question has already been asked because I'm too lazy...shoot me. )

Mr. Holland's Opus, I cry each time.

What's your favorite Instant messenger (i.e. yahoo, msn, etc..)?

I am ashamed to say this, because I "work" on the promo team for this other fan site that has chat & forums, but Facebook. :Oops: AllDeaf is pretty high on the list too. I thoroughly enjoy the Current Events forum and am starting to look elsewhere for a change. :P I don't usually search the General forum.

What's your favourite television show?

Mythbusters

What's your favorite thing to touch?

Charmin. Cashmere is my 2nd favourite.

What was/is your favourite high school subject?

Colorado! There's a shitload of stuff to do up there!

What's your favorite thing to do while on a road trip?

Darren Hayes. I would love to meet him someday.

Who's your favorite gay celebrity?

That does look funny, LOL. Well at least we know who to call to do our algebra homework for us then!

In Dallas, in the same room with a certain person.

What's your favorite thing about the 90s?

The greatest person on the planet was born. :lol: Just kidding, I'm not that egotistical. :P Hmmmm... I guess I could just say because my life started. I was born in '93... I don't really remember too much about the '90s.

How long has it been since you last brushed your teeth?

about 12 hours. I woke up late this morning.

What's your favorite personality type?

I am a fairly happy quirky person when around people I am comfortable with and I have quite a number of eccentricities. :lol: And I am usually a fairly quiet person that likes to keep to himself when not completely comfortable.

What flavour of jam is your favourite?

It's a tie between blueberry and strawberry.

What is your favorite TV commercial?

The Toyota Rav4 commercial aired in New Zealand. YouTube it, it's hilarious.

If you had a plate in front of you right now, what kind of food would you want it to be?

Back