Your favorite... question game

Ocean,

I'm afraid I don't understand your question. Could you clarify please? :ty:

Ocean,

I'm afraid I don't understand your question. Could you clarify please? :ty:

Do you have a favorite current event doesn't matter which century, decade, or year (i.e. MTV launched in 1980's, First VP announcned, etc..) hope that helps you.

My favorite event would be the fall of the Berlin Wall. Marked the end of the cold war finally!

What's your favorite video game?

I am old school, pac man is my favorite all time video game :)

What is your favorite old school cartoon (i.e. Flintstones, Jetsons, etc..)?

^ Road Runner :D He's the best and the smartest!

What's your favorite thing to do while on vacation?

My favorite thing to do on a vacation is spend time on the beach and lay out in the sun with a nice glass of ice tea :) I hope that will happen soon :)

What is your favorite thing to do in summer?

My apologies. What's your favorite memory from childhood?

Body Language - very detailed and descriptive. Right now I'm reading the Haunting

What's your favorite word?

antidisestablishmentarianism (I used to try spelling this word when I was in school. :giggle: Note: I know -anti and -dis are double negatives. That's yet another reason why I love this word. :lol:)

What is your favorite joke?

antidisestablishmentarianism (I used to try spelling this word when I was in school. :giggle: Note: I know -anti and -dis are double negatives. That's yet another reason why I love this word. :lol:)

What is your favorite joke?

That's quite a word there. Funny how in the English language we have various words that are the exception to our grammatical rules and syntax. :lol:

I don't really have a favorite joke. But I really enjoy the ones involving sex and various body positions.

What is your favorite softdrink?

Very true Dixie! :laugh2:

Coke. (Jolie would be happy to hear this. :giggle:)

What is your favorite way to spend a lazy afternoon?

Sleeping.

What's your favorite way to spend a Saturday night?

The tongue is sharper than a two edged sword.

What is your favorite TV show?

Right now -- Mental. Before Mental -- House.

What is your favorite kind of candy?

I don't eat candy except chocolate and cookies ;)

What's your favorite extreme sport?

Snowboarding. I've done it before and nearly broke my back in the process after slamming into a pine tree going 30 mph after hitting an unforeseen ice patch. Ouch.

What's your favorite time of day?

Back