Your Favorite Pro Teams...

Tess - AFL is the australian sports where other countries doesn't have and they don't follow the rules, HA! :lol:

Cool, I never seen anything like it. They look like soccer players.

Awww, I am so sorrrry...He is really good. I heard our Patriots' #22 Samuel might go to the Eagles. The Eagles do want him...He is one of good player for Pats.

Money is the temptation, unfortunately.

Samuels is nuts, he wants a 10 year contract worth $100 million!!!

Yes he is!!! Grrrr.... Randy Moss might go to RedSkins. I surely hope not lol....Lumbingmi will be happy to have Randy Moss...Uh oh....I hope not!!! I just got Moss jersey for Christmas and wore just for a year...oh jeeze...

Yes he is!!! Grrrr.... Randy Moss might go to RedSkins. I surely hope not lol....Lumbingmi will be happy to have Randy Moss...Uh oh....I hope not!!! I just got Moss jersey for Christmas and wore just for a year...oh jeeze...

Really? I hear a big rumor that Randy might go to the Cowgirls, yuck

Did you mean pervert?

:giggle: over misspelled you made.

Thank you for correct my spelling. :cool:

Remind me of Dan Quayle years ago.
quayle1.jpg

Quayle-Spell

You mean, rugby?

We say soccer in America, in Europe, Australia they say football, futbol, etc. I usually talk to my friends about American Football, see I added American, know why? Because they know the difference. I think USA should change word football into a runkickpassball or something like that because they don't play ball with their foot like soccer. :afro:

• Pro-Football -- Pittsburgh Steelers
  • Pro-Baseball -- Cleveland Indians
  • Nascar -- Dale Earnhardt, Jr #88

Back