Your Favorite Pro Teams...

They suck? I really love to watch austrian rules football, hey what abt cricket? idk what else u got sports over there, mate :dunno:

Austrian Sports!? I don't know about Austrian Sports either! Are you making a spelling error though? :hmm:

Geelong Cats
GO, CATS, GO! :lol:

gfc-afl-premiers-2007.JPG

They eventually won the grand final last year

706_gee.jpg

This AFL (Australian Football League) is based in Melbourne.

• Pro-football---- Pittsburgh Steelers
  • Pro-basketball--Cleveland Cavaliers
  • Pro-baseball----New York Yankees, (2nd)Cleveland Indians
  • College BB,FB---Iowa Hawkeyes
  • Pro-Golf--------Tiger Woods, Jack Nicklaus(retired)
  • Pro-Tennis (M)--Andy Roddick
  • Pro-Tennis (F)--Martina Hingis, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams

Saving the best for last:
  • Nascar---------Dale Earnhardt, Jr. (#88), Kasey Kahne(#9), Kevin Harvick (#29), Matt Kenseth(#17) and finally, Carl Edwards(#99). All in the order I like them. :)

~RR

Da Bulls
Da Bears
Da Cubbies
Da Hawks

Also like Nascar and I cheer on Lil E (#88) and Jimmy Johnson (#48) and Carl Edwards (#99).

Austrian Sports!? I don't know about Austrian Sports either! Are you making a spelling error though? :hmm:

yea sorry I cant spell austrain or whatever :(

Geelong Cats

706_gee.jpg

on ur pic, yea that was I was trying to talk abt it, ha

WWE and ECW don't count. Lmao. But UFC or MMA is real fighting/wrestling.

pro wrestling (WWE, ECW, etc.) is more of entertainment.

yea yall guys are right abt WWE/ECW are enterainment, but ROH and other indy wrestling is more of pure wrestling plus more excitement better than WWE/ECW, thats why I am getting hate WWE/ECW

I know yall guys would say pro wrestling is fake but look carefully on this one

Kingston7.gif

Eddie Kingston hit Shane Storm (yellow hair in mask) nose/mouth so hard, result----look at clip

[yt]QTF-yQYeABQ[/yt]

Go Spurs Go!!! Let's make it one for the thumb this year. :fingersx:

I know yall guys would say pro wrestling is fake but look carefully on this one

Kingston7.gif

Eddie Kingston hit Shane Storm (yellow hair in mask) nose/mouth so hard, result----look at clip

[yt]QTF-yQYeABQ[/yt]

Not me but "fake" - storyline.

I knows how physical pro wrestling and can be freak addicents. I saw Eddie Guerrero popped to dislocate elbow when hit the mat hard from his leap frog on live tv years ago. Wrestlers flew off the cage or fell awkward from ladders.

I'm huge fan of:

miami_cheerleaders-794494.jpg

Miami Dophins Cheerleading Team

miadance07lrgfincn2.jpg

Miami Heat Cheerleading Team

Didn't you know that Cheerleading is in SPORT category. :afro:

I would love to buy the ticket just to watch cheerleader dance, not the game, but unfortunately Florida is far far away from here. :mad2:

Eeek, you are prevent! :giggle:

Not me but "fake" - storyline.

I knows how physical pro wrestling and can be freak addicents. I saw Eddie Guerrero popped to dislocate elbow when hit the mat hard from his leap frog on live tv years ago. Wrestlers flew off the cage or fell awkward from ladders.

theres alot freak accident in wrestling, I will find few clips from youtube then post it on my new thread

Mine is AZ Cardinals but they suck so I am going for the Eagles cuz my hubby is from there.

Also, I support the Phillies since my uncle used to play for them in the 80s. Loved going to the games to watch my uncle play in the summer of 85 when I stayed with them in Philly. :)

Mine is AZ Cardinals but they suck so I am going for the Eagles cuz my hubby is from there.

Also, I support the Phillies since my uncle used to play for them in the 80s. Loved going to the games to watch my uncle play in the summer of 85 when I stayed with them in Philly. :)

ur uncle? what is his name? My dad is die hard fan of Phillies, same as me

yea yall guys are right abt WWE/ECW are enterainment, but ROH and other indy wrestling is more of pure wrestling plus more excitement better than WWE/ECW, thats why I am getting hate WWE/ECW

Have you seen the clip that one guy was crying and he said "wrestling is real to me, dammit!" It was so funny!

Geelong Cats

706_gee.jpg

Is this really a football team? Is that their football uniforms? I have never seen anything like it. Wow, That is interesting.

• Pro-football---- Pittsburgh Steelers
  • Pro-basketball--Cleveland Cavaliers
  • Pro-baseball----New York Yankees, (2nd)Cleveland Indians
  • College BB,FB---Iowa Hawkeyes
  • Pro-Golf--------Tiger Woods, Jack Nicklaus(retired)
  • Pro-Tennis (M)--Andy Roddick
  • Pro-Tennis (F)--Martina Hingis, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams

Saving the best for last:
  • Nascar---------Dale Earnhardt, Jr. (#88), Kasey Kahne(#9), Kevin Harvick (#29), Matt Kenseth(#17) and finally, Carl Edwards(#99). All in the order I like them. :)

~RR

Uh oh, you love the Yankees? I love the Yankees catcher. He is so sweet. I felt he is the only one who gets along with the Red Sox teams. I still don't get it why Johnny Damon (My nickname for Johnny Damon was Johnny Damnmit when he played for Boston Red Sox because of his last name...He used to be one of my favorite besides my P Jammas man...oh well...)

Update of our Patriots players. We will find out after midnight in my time who will get all the free agency football player. The wonderful news is my Tedy Bruschi have decide that he is staying with the Patriots for his 13th seasons. Whoo hoo and Seau is coming back for his 19th season!!! Yaya...Hopefully Randy Moss will come back too. We will find out the rest later on tonight...

Tess - AFL is the australian sports where other countries doesn't have and they don't follow the rules, HA! :lol:

Update of our Patriots players. We will find out after midnight in my time who will get all the free agency football player. The wonderful news is my Tedy Bruschi have decide that he is staying with the Patriots for his 13th seasons. Whoo hoo and Seau is coming back for his 19th season!!! Yaya...Hopefully Randy Moss will come back too. We will find out the rest later on tonight...

:topic:Yes!!! Bruschi and Seau are staying yippieeee!! I am so excited. Keep me posted on Randy Moss :)

Back