Your Favorite Male's perfume?

I da butch so da butch here weres da old spice :dance: reminds myself to snare dads for the night :X hahahaha :D

You beat me to start this thread for MEN!

I was thinking to start this for men too, thank you GoKiGoKi :)

I like Old Spice and Pour Homme by YSL.

ENGLISH LEATHER??? OHHH! I love it! but i thought they quit making them!
Thats what my ex fiance used to wear when we were dating and I swooned every time i smelled that on him LOL!...

Katzie said:
Kootchie, that's interesting! I didn't realize that different countries do have some similiar terms such as perfume/parfum for women and men. I remember when I said to my mom once that my dad's perfume smelled really nice. My mom said, "He's not wearing a perfume! He's wearing a cologne. By the way, perfumes are for women." LOL

You are right!! I asked my hubby if he uses perfumes..he went like :eek2:
and said "hell no! i dont wear PERFUMES! I use cologne" hehehe..so there, that clears up my confusion..haha...

Defee said:
You are right!! I asked my hubby if he uses perfumes..he went like :eek2:
and said "hell no! i dont wear PERFUMES! I use cologne" hehehe..so there, that clears up my confusion..haha...

Did he umm... :slap: ya? Guess more of us here is getting a bit more clearer when it comes to 'perfume' and 'cologne'....

But it sure was imaginable when your hubby belted out, "hell no! I don't wear PERFUMES! I use cologne". :lol:

Old spice :) Love the smell of it.. the old spice body soap too that my hubby uses..

Roadrunner said:
Did he umm... :slap: ya? Guess more of us here is getting a bit more clearer when it comes to 'perfume' and 'cologne'....

But it sure was imaginable when your hubby belted out, "hell no! I don't wear PERFUMES! I use cologne". :lol:

LOL! yeah, he did but i ducked! hehehe..hes so darn macho that i hafta be careful what i say about sissy stuff ... :giggle:

I love DRAKKAR NOIR On Men... My Ex Boyfriend had one and I couldn't keep my hands off of him when he wears it on him.... :naughty:

I like smell of my hubby´s

Tommy Hilfigher
marbert man
Hugo :fly3:

interesting... none of you mention "U" oh well.. maybe i should stop using that clongue.. and start other brands :D

DeafSCUBA98 said:
interesting... none of you mention "U" oh well.. maybe i should stop using that clongue.. and start other brands :D

Oh Sorry, I never heard of "U" Where did you get it from? Maybe it isnt a Popluar name cuz I never heard of it before. Sorry! :)

I think U is an imitation version of CK One and since Kuifje75 listed CK One as a favorite, that's an indirect reference.

Red~Rum said:
I was thinking to start this for men too, thank you GoKiGoKi :)

I like Old Spice and Pour Homme by YSL.

:nana: lol just kidding, i came up with it cos u posted women's perfume so i came up with men's... :D :P so again.. :nana: u lose! i win! lol jk!

GoKiGOki48rs said:
:nana: lol just kidding, i came up with it cos u posted women's perfume so i came up with men's... :D :P so again.. :nana: u lose! i win! lol jk!

:nana: GokiGoki48rs :nana: ;)

The only "Perfume" I wear is:

Ode de Butt Crack
I don't like Adida's so I prefer my own cheap version called Nikes.
Then of course there is my all time favorite....Budweiser

Back