Your Body Needs Water!

Heath

Reaction score
Medical Report: A New Medical Discovery

Every function inside the body is regulated by and depends on water. Water must be available to carry vital elements, oxygen, hormones, and chemical messengers to all parts of the body. Without sufficient water to wet all parts equally, some more remote parts of the body will not receive the vital elements that water supplies.

Water is also needed to carry toxic waste away from the cells. In fact, there are at least 50 reasons why the body needs sufficient water on a regular, everyday basis. Without sufficient water to constantly wet all parts, your body's drought-management system kicks into action. The histamine-directed chemical messenger systems are activated to arrange a new, lower quota of water for the drought-stricken areas. When histamine and its subordinate "drought managers" come across pain-sensing nerves, they cause pain. This is what I discovered in my research that I mentioned earlier.

This is why dehydration produces pain as its first alarm signal. If the dehydration persists and is not corrected naturally with water, it becomes symptom-producing and, in time, develops into a disease condition. This is why people who take antacids to silence their bodies’ thirst pain become more vulnerable and eventually develop other serious complications of dehydration.

Medical professionals have been educated to treat pain and disease with medications. They do not understand the problems associated with dehydration. Nowhere in their training as doctors are they taught what happens if one does not drink an adequate amount of water every day. learn more about the Miracles of Water

"Use 1/4 tsp. of sea salt for every quart of water you drink. Use a good sea salt, one with at least 80 minerals, liberally with food. As long as you drink the water, you can use the salt. Some put it in their water, some lick it off their hand, some season their foods after cooking. It's up to you. Make sure you take potassium daily (banana, orange juice,etc) "

DISCOVER WHY YOUR DRINKING HABITS MAY BE THE CAUSE AND CURE OF YOUR:

Headaches
Joint & Back Pain
Anxiety & Depression
High Blood Pressure
High Cholesterol
Fatigue & Insomnia
Cravings
Allergies and Asthma
Arthritic Pain
Constipation

Water

75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated (likely applies to half the world's population).
In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 3%.
One glass of water shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a University of Washington study.
Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focussing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer. Are you drinking the amount of water you should every day?
Would you like a glass of water or Coca-Cola?

In many states in the USA, the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coca-Cola in the truck to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.
You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of Coca-Cola and it will be gone in two days.
To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coca-Cola removes stains from vitreous china.
To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, Remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.
To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle.The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:

The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its PH is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days.
To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate), the commercial trucks must use the "Hazardous Material" place cards reserved for highly corrosive materials.
The distributors of Coca-Cola have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!

Now the question is, would you like a glass of water or Coca-Cola?

I drink alot of water when I'm working at the cook-offs since I work outdoors...

In my opinion, if you drink sodas it can absorb water out of the human body system because of caffeine same as coffee. I rather drink water. I admit I do drink soda a little. I like propel waters, water, and my favorite juice cranberry juice! I advise people to go easy with sodas. Take it or ignore it! thats all.

Did you know that if you drink too much water, you could die?

I already know about drink too much water is fatal. Anyways, sometimes you see CEO at the convention shows drink water while they're lecturing about new tech. Water is power! :D I drink plenty of water when I can. :)

It's called water intoxication. What happens is when you take in too much water in a short amount of time your sodium levels in the blood drop. After that excess water gets in the blood and fluid will build up on your brain.

VamPyroX said:
Did you know that if you drink too much water, you could die?

Yep, I heard about it too from Diehardbiker. :Ohno:

Interesting thread here…

I know that the water is the best therapy.

Yes I’m agree with some of your posts about fatal if you drink too much water but you do not need to be fear. It’s for heavily sports only especially athletes, not us.

Energy, sports or mineral waters are recommend for heavily sports, to prevent the occurrence of low blood sodium levels. If sporters don’t like to take Energy, sports or mineral waters including sodium then they have to drink pain water BEFORE they start…. NOT during sport.

Sporters have to add more salt on their foods more than average person and also carbohydrate diet, too.

Drink 2,5 to 3 liters of water a day (8 to 10 glasses a day) is good healthy. Yes, sodium is important in our body… Without sodium is impossible…

258 on about drinking too much water can lead to fatal. Umm I drink 24 oz of water all morning then another refill of 24 oz in afternoon, if I am still thirsty, I'll drink some more by glass. No more soda for me. I haven't had any for 3 weeks! :applause:

Heath said:
Water is also needed to carry toxic waste away from the cells. In fact, there are at least 50 reasons why the body needs sufficient water on a regular, everyday basis. Without sufficient water to constantly wet all parts, your body's drought-management system kicks into action. The histamine-directed chemical messenger systems are activated to arrange a new, lower quota of water for the drought-stricken areas. When histamine and its subordinate "drought managers" come across pain-sensing nerves, they cause pain. This is what I discovered in my research that I mentioned earlier.

This is why dehydration produces pain as its first alarm signal. If the dehydration persists and is not corrected naturally with water, it becomes symptom-producing and, in time, develops into a disease condition. This is why people who take antacids to silence their bodies’ thirst pain become more vulnerable and eventually develop other serious complications of dehydration.

Medical professionals have been educated to treat pain and disease with medications. They do not understand the problems associated with dehydration. Nowhere in their training as doctors are they taught what happens if one does not drink an adequate amount of water every day. learn more about the Miracles of Water

"Use 1/4 tsp. of sea salt for every quart of water you drink. Use a good sea salt, one with at least 80 minerals, liberally with food. As long as you drink the water, you can use the salt. Some put it in their water, some lick it off their hand, some season their foods after cooking. It's up to you. Make sure you take potassium daily (banana, orange juice,etc) "

DISCOVER WHY YOUR DRINKING HABITS MAY BE THE CAUSE AND CURE OF YOUR:

Headaches
Joint & Back Pain
Anxiety & Depression
High Blood Pressure
High Cholesterol
Fatigue & Insomnia
Cravings
Allergies and Asthma
Arthritic Pain
Constipation

Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focussing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer. Are you drinking the amount of water you should every day?

Yes, I know water is the best therapy to cure anything. Water helps to rid kidney stones, reduce cancer, germ, less flu, etc.

Would you like a glass of water or Coca-Cola?

Of course I prefer to drink water...

You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of Coca-Cola and it will be gone in two days.

Yes, we have been tried at 2 years ago to show our children. Our children was taught at school about healthy foods and drinks... They asked my children to test meat with coke. We did... We add piece of meat in the glass for coke to add... We were like :shock: one and half day later after that the meat is gone!!!

But good thing about coke is prevent diarrhea. We used coke, bitter chocolate and banana when we have diarrhea... We save coke in basement for case.... My children drink coke rarely...

To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coca-Cola removes stains from vitreous china. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, Remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.

Interesting

To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle.

Interesting but what if we have grease on white T-shirt? I will try with coke on Alan's blue jeans.

The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.

wow interesting I didn't know that coke is good for housework. I use Vinegar mostly in household.

Reiko said:
It's called water intoxication. What happens is when you take in too much water in a short amount of time your sodium levels in the blood drop. After that excess water gets in the blood and fluid will build up on your brain.
Exactly!

I am curious...

Since we have to drink about 8 glasses of water a day...so how many oz is that???? I drink 24 oz in am and another 24 oz in afternoon and sometimes one glass in evening during dinner to bedtime.

Mama2AFTIV said:
I am curious...

Since we have to drink about 8 glasses of water a day...so how many oz is that???? I drink 24 oz in am and another 24 oz in afternoon and sometimes one glass in evening during dinner to bedtime.
yea me too i just wondering too!! !mmm

Back