You'll admit: EVERYTHING YOU BELIEVE IS WRONG!

N

Nuty

This thing is incredible -- No matter how SURE or DOGMATIC you are, and regardless of how deep your religious beliefs about God, this deceptively simple True/False quiz will logically twist your convictions into a mobius strip of contradictions. http://www.philosophyquotes.net/cgi-bin/god_game1.cgi No wonder philosophers can't get chicks...

I beat it in good health!
Congratulations!
You have been awarded the TPM medal of distinction! This is our second highest award for outstanding service on the intellectual battleground.

The fact that you progressed through this activity without being hit and biting only one bullet suggests that your beliefs about God are internally consistent and well thought out.

A direct hit would have occurred had you answered in a way that implied a logical contradiction. The bitten bullet occurred because you responded in a way that required that you held a view that most people would have found strange, incredible or unpalatable. However, because you bit only one bullet and avoided direct hits completely you still qualify for our second highest award. A good achievement!

I am a christian and I do believe in God.. I clicked on the link and some of the questions I do not understand so I stopped taking the test.

Mine:

Congratulations!
You have been awarded the TPM medal of distinction! This is our second highest award for outstanding service on the intellectual battleground.

The fact that you progressed through this activity without being hit and biting very few bullets suggests that your beliefs about God are internally consistent and well thought out.

A direct hit would have occurred had you answered in a way that implied a logical contradiction. The bitten bullets occurred because you responded in ways that required that you held views that most people would have found strange, incredible or unpalatable. However, because you bit only two bullets and avoided direct hits completely you still qualify for our second highest award. A good achievement!

For me:

You have been awarded the TPM service medal! This is our third highest award for outstanding service on the intellectual battleground.

The fact that you have progressed through this activity without suffering many hits and biting only one bullet suggests that whilst there are inconsistencies in your beliefs about God, on the whole they are well thought-out.

The direct hits you suffered occurred because some of your answers implied logical contradictions. The bitten bullet occurred because you responded in a way that required that you held a view that most people would have found strange, incredible or unpalatable. At the bottom of this page, we have reproduced the analyses of your direct hits and bitten bullet.

The fact that you did not suffer many hits and only bit one bullet means that you qualify for our third highest award. Well done!

You have reached the end!

Congratulations!

The fact that you progressed through this activity being hit only once and biting no bullets suggests that your beliefs about God are well thought out and almost entirely internally consistent.

The direct hit you suffered occurred because one set of your answers implied a logical contradiction. At the bottom of this page, we have reproduced the analysis of your direct hit. You would have bitten bullets had you responded in ways that required that you held views that most people would have found strange, incredible or unpalatable. However, this did not occur which means that despite the direct hit you qualify for our second highest award. A good achievement!

this was my result --

Congratulations!
You have been awarded the TPM service medal! This is our third highest award for outstanding service on the intellectual battleground.

The fact that you have progressed through this activity without suffering many hits suggests that whilst there are inconsistencies in your beliefs about God, on the whole they are well thought-out.

The direct hits you suffered occurred where your answers implied logical contradictions. You did bite a number of bullets. These occurred because you responded in ways that required that you held views that most people would have found strange, incredible or unpalatable. At the bottom of this page, we have reproduced the analyses of your direct hits and bitten bullets.

The fact that you did not suffer many hits means that you qualify for our third highest award. Well done!

I did pretty well. :nana:
You have reached the end!

Congratulations! You have made it to the end of this activity.

You took 1 direct hit and you have bitten zero bullets. The average player of this activity to date takes 1.38 hits and bites 1.11 bullets. 131958 people have so far undertaken this activity.

Congratulations!

The fact that you progressed through this activity being hit only once and biting no bullets suggests that your beliefs about God are well thought out and almost entirely internally consistent.

The direct hit you suffered occurred because one set of your answers implied a logical contradiction. At the bottom of this page, we have reproduced the analysis of your direct hit. You would have bitten bullets had you responded in ways that required that you held views that most people would have found strange, incredible or unpalatable. However, this did not occur which means that despite the direct hit you qualify for our second highest award. A good achievement!

:mrgreen:

The fact that you progressed through this activity without being hit and biting only one bullet suggests that your beliefs about God are internally consistent and well thought out.

A direct hit would have occurred had you answered in a way that implied a logical contradiction. The bitten bullet occurred because you responded in a way that required that you held a view that most people would have found strange, incredible or unpalatable. However, because you bit only one bullet and avoided direct hits completely you still qualify for our second highest award. A good achievement!

God does not exist...It's all up in your mind!

Our human creatures maintain considered what the universe gives the impression of being and remain searching designed for their own soul, spirit and religions. Our realities that the religion is still not exist but they desire belief their own heart what they need to hold something to pray to God.

‘GOD’ means nothing so all the human generate their own words, which happened from extensive time ago.

You are God, I am God, Everbody is God or call yourself ‘Higher Shelf’ whatever you like to name yourself. God is up there? Where? You must be joking!

This is an incredible what people live on earth that they stay inside the green house, as they cannot look out for the bigger search out to the whole of universe but the details that they still do not understand what they judge in their own belief or soul. .

Life is like an illusion. Life is confusion. People brainwash people

How we believe for one or multi things?…Do we believe in God, Spiritual, Energy or use our own imaginary?….The answer is…WE DON’T KNOW until we find the verification of seen in the real things. The best way we discover the proof of our evidence and if we have God then we could exist in a peace life but with come clean it will be boring of the same things. People remain saying the Jesus will approach to earth one day to sort out our problems but when?. Nothing is going to be happen as they keep saying that for years and years. Nothing is going to happen! I believe it is all illusion creative development! The words is came from the humans! It’s clever to manipulating people what they believe that. Really it is nothing happened!

The fact is any of bible books is design to control people!!!!! At the conclusion, just believe yourself.

Sorry this is one of my hypothesis. I won't bite you. I alway welcome your opinion.

Back