You started it...

Topics based on God always goes around in circles, because we don't have the answers as Secretblend pointed out. :)

Yeah... it is a mystery... no one answers my question....all religions goes around and around.. no of us know the answer... just an imagination...

This is really interesting me, because this is look like fun without drama, isnt it? Wow SxyPorkie has good creative of this thread!

Yeah... i asked many time same question Who creates GOD??? no one able to answer....
Good One, your post is the very UNIQUE point. I can't answer your question. Your question already beat their thoughts included my thoughts too.. Ha ;)

Yeah... i asked many time same question Who creates GOD??? no one able to answer....

God is creation of people's figment of imagination. Anyone says otherwise is just too blind or afraid to face the truth.

Nobody created God. He has been, is now, and always will be in existence. That is a very hard concept for humans to grasp because we have a beginning and an end. God does not.
to me, his post isn't point out. SxyPorkie had the excellent point out! you can't figure out whats her question is WHO CREATED GOD??

don't take too personal. thank you!

God is creation of people's figment of imagination. Anyone says otherwise is just too blind or afraid to face the truth.

Those who don't believe in God's existence are too blind or too afraid to face the truth.

how do you like the tables turned to you? :ty:

Where did I say that we don't have answers?

Sorry, I either misread what you wrote or got the names I was referring to mixed up.

Anyway, we can say that nobody created God; he exist because he exists, period. So, if God did create us and the universe. Then, what is outside the universe? We don't know...

We can talk about time, light/darkness and other things which we know about, because we can see, feel and touch, etc. But, what other things exists?

Sorry, I either misread what you wrote or got the names I was referring to mixed up.

Anyway, we can say that nobody created God; he exist because he exists, period. So, if God did create us and the universe. Then, what is outside the universe? We don't know...

We can talk about time, light/darkness and other things which we know about, because we can see, feel and touch, etc. But, what other things exists?

No problem!

to me, his post isn't point out. SxyPorkie had the excellent point out! you can't figure out whats her question is WHO CREATED GOD??

don't take too personal. thank you!

I did figure it out. You just haven't figured out my answer or are you refusing to see the truth?

Hello, I was not sure if you have received my message? Lets stay in touch.

Ms. Glass, New Olreans

Back