You should have...

Pinkster - don't worry about not meeting up:) I shall return back to Minnesota this summer for sure since I'm working up at Camp Sertoma. I'll make sure we all get together:) HEH!

pinkster said:
I really like Minnesota, and it's really too bad people put it down and degrade it, making it seem less than it really is.

Well, my all time favorite band is the Replacements, and I love Husker Du and Golden Smog too. Not to mention Soul Asylum, Wilco, and The Jayhawks. So as far as I'm concerned, Minnesota rocks. :cool:

AquaMaiden said:
Pinkster - don't worry about not meeting up:) I shall return back to Minnesota this summer for sure since I'm working up at Camp Sertoma. I'll make sure we all get together:) HEH!

speaking of camp sertoma, is it fun to work over there? i miss to work at camp with deaf/hoh children. even though, im staff and looking for trouble with some of childrens. it's wonderful to be childlike! in other post you metioned how wonderful minn is. i want to ask..that place have a excellent national parks to camping, hiking, climbing and etcs? good enough to get friggin dirty? im working on to explore which area in east that i can live with natural/fun people...i've enough to live in west! sharing the details if you like to!!

warwithgoody said:
i want to ask..that place have a excellent national parks to camping, hiking, climbing and etcs? good enough to get friggin dirty? im working on to explore which area in east that i can live with natural/fun people...i've enough to live in west! sharing the details if you like to!!

I would think so, yes. My uncle (when he was married) had touched every state park in Minnesota. They give you clues and some other things, and you have to find something in order for you to get a sticker or a patch or something, saying you've been to the state park. You have to hike and hike and hike till you find it :) I dont know much about it, but my uncle loved it. JHust dont do it in the winter, unless you've got thick skin ;)

pinkster said:
I would think so, yes. My uncle (when he was married) had touched every state park in Minnesota. They give you clues and some other things, and you have to find something in order for you to get a sticker or a patch or something, saying you've been to the state park. You have to hike and hike and hike till you find it :) I dont know much about it, but my uncle loved it. JHust dont do it in the winter, unless you've got thick skin ;)

yeah??? do you know any of website that i can find more of those informations?
thanks dudeettee!

Hi, im Sam S. Im born in Little Falls, and raised in Brainerd (Braindead) MN, went to mainstream in Crow Wing district schools.

for those who do not know where it is, its right in the middle of MN, 2 hrs north of Twin Cities, 1 1/2 hr southwest of Duluth, 1 1/2 hour south of Bemdji, 2 hrs east of Fargo/Moorhead.

I love it in MN, but despite of the winter, its been a bad winter ever since 1996, 1996 was actually our last time we had a full season with snow. :( thats what forced me to sell my 1997 Polaris Indy 500 Carb sled which i only put on 1300 miles which i usually clock approx 4000+ per year.

**EDIT** now i live in Rochester, Gates area, going to RIT for CIMT major. a first year student there but really is my 4th.

Shibby said:
Hi, im Sam S. Im born in Little Falls, and raised in Brainerd (Braindead) MN, went to mainstream in Crow Wing district schools.

for those who do not know where it is, its right in the middle of MN, 2 hrs north of Twin Cities, 1 1/2 hr southwest of Duluth, 1 1/2 hour south of Bemdji, 2 hrs east of Fargo/Moorhead.

I love it in MN, but despite of the winter, its been a bad winter ever since 1996, 1996 was actually our last time we had a full season with snow. :( thats what forced me to sell my 1997 Polaris Indy 500 Carb sled which i only put on 1300 miles which i usually clock approx 4000+ per year.

**EDIT** now i live in Rochester, Gates area, going to RIT for CIMT major. a first year student there but really is my 4th.

Were you ever a member of the Sno72 club? Im jw, I know a bit of people who are :)

AquaMaiden said:
bleh.. u didn't inform me u're comming to minnesuckoa
( i knew you'll come for winterbreak)

Oh well yeah.. i missed that stargate if u're there last Dec 20th.. due to work :(

*edit* Hey jams and linds.. it's good to see you again at MSAD winter classic.. dang.. couldn't find you at the end of the game for pictures :( everyone else wanna get out.. so i have to go out with them. seesh.. have 4 people ( 2 babies) join me in my car.. they want to go.. eat and go home..

Last edited:
pinkster said:
Were you ever a member of the Sno72 club? Im jw, I know a bit of people who are :)

ah um i dont think so, thats a snowmobile club your talking about? if so, i did ride with a big group of deaf people up in Grand Rapids in 1996.

Shibby said:
ah um i dont think so, thats a snowmobile club your talking about? if so, i did ride with a big group of deaf people up in Grand Rapids in 1996.

Yeah thats what I was talking about :) Oh well. :)

Eric - yeah it was really good to see you at MSAD winter classic, wish I stayed till the end but oh well. :) You must send me those pics that you took!! I hope you got some of Sean and Makayla!! :P

Back