You can contribute and help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jen.Deafvn

Reaction score
You can contribute and help me? I very need money to buy learning tools and school fees because the cost is very high too! 2 I owe school fees again! You do kindness to help me ok? Thank you very much!

Khiêm ( Deaf - Vietnam )

You can contribute and help me? I very need money to buy learning tools and school fees because the cost is very high too! 2 I owe school fees again! I do not pay school fees! You do kindness to help me ok? Thank you very much!

Khiêm ( Deaf - Vietnam )

LOL. I really hope you're joking.

Probably not....He keeps coming back with a "beggar story"....

:roll:

Not. In Vietnam, poor people! Culture and economic! People think that deaf people are not able to work again! I would like to contribute and help you transfer $ 300 for me to study costs and fees! If I had the dollars, I'll pay you! The Board has decided to help? Please serious and real.

Not. In Vietnam, poor people! Culture and economic! People think that deaf people are not able to work again! I would like to contribute and help you transfer $ 300 for me to study costs and fees! If I had the dollars, I'll pay you! The Board has decided to help? Please serious and real.

Can you spare a dime, Buddy?

You can contribute and help me? I very need money to buy learning tools and school fees because the cost is very high too! 2 I owe school fees again! You do kindness to help me ok? Thank you very much!

Khiêm ( Deaf - Vietnam )
With all due respect, this is not the place to be asking for money, so please stop asking.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back